Thursday 29 March 2012

Find Reasons To Celebrate

Hi Bloggers,

Today I'm sharing another demo card from last weeks Spellbinders shows. Great card for a man, I think.


I used a piece of Foundations Argyle paper and cut an aperture out of it using the largest of the Spellbinders Labels Seventeen dies. I turned the piece I cut out over and cut out the next size down of Labels Seventeen. I cut a Labels Thirteen out on the Argyle side of the paper.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Beautiful Wishes Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Labels Three and inked with Black Soot Distress Ink while still in the die.

I cut 2 x Elegant Posts out of black card. I placed these on the card as shown and layered the die cuts on top.

I wrapped some Cotton Hemp Ribbon around the card and tied a knot with another piece.

I finished off the card with some Eco Green Glass Glintz in Black and did some faux stitching all around the edge.

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

1 comment:

Only positive comments please!