Monday 26 March 2012

Wishing you a Fabulous Day

Hi Bloggers,

Today I have another sample to share with you featuring the Creative Expressions Dressforms Stamp Set.


I stamped the image using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I trimmed the image panel and rounded off the corners. I made a mat from black card.

I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set again using Jet Black Archival and embossed with the clear powder. I cut it out using Spellbinders Labels Two. I made a faux nestie from black card.

For the background, I inked through the Trellis Mask with Black Soot Distress Ink. Because Distress Ink stays wet for a while I was able to dust over it with Pearlescent Mica Powder from the Cosmic Shimmer Metallics Mica Spray Set. This gave a lovely sheen to the background. I rounded off the corners and then matted it on to black card.

I stamped the scissors from the stamp set all around the edges of a slightly larger piece of white card using Jet Black Archival.

I assembled the card as shown ruffling some Black Vintage Ribbon down one side, adding a bow and a Black Zipper Rose.

Hope you like the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia

1 comment:

Only positive comments please!