Monday 5 March 2012

Variation on a theme

Hi Bloggers.

Today I'm sharing a variation of the card posted here. I made it when I thought that the Vintage Lingerie stamp sets were going to be on the Spellbinders shows on 8th March. I thought I'd show it so you can see how you can use different dies for the same card.


This time the background was made using the Spellbinders M-bossibilities Elite folder. The main image is mounted onto a Lattice Motif (designed by Sue Wilson). The sentiment has been cut out using Labels Twenty-Five. The leaves are cut from the Damask Accents set. The ribbon is the new Silky Crush Ribbon from Creative Expressions and I have added a Black Zipper Rose. I finished the card off with some dots made from Cosmic Shimmer White Pearl Pearlescent PVA.

Which version do you prefer?

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you already have it? But because you are a true inspiration I am nominating you for the Liebster Award! Pop over to pick it up :-D
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!