Wednesday 21 March 2012

Just a Note

Hi Bloggers,

I'm scheduled to do a Spellbinders show today on Ideal World at 9am. This is the one of the demos - easy peasy to get in to the swing of things early in the morning (I know 9am isn't that early but I left the house at 5.30am!).


I folded an A5 piece of card in half. I popped the largest of Labels Twelve up against the fold with the one edge of the die overhanging the fold so as to leave the fold intact. Ran it through the Grand Calibur and then I had my card blank. I used the largest die and 3 sizes down to cut a frame. At the emboss stage I added the Small Polka Dots Mask (remember to have the die cutting edge away from the mask). I inked through the die with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Beautiful Wishes Stamp Set (on the shows on Saturday) using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using the smallest but one of the Labels Twelve dies. I inked with Dusty Concord while still in the die.

I stuck the frame to the base card with 3D foam and fixed the sentiment in the centre flat. I added a bow tied with American Seam Binding in Blue White and the little card was complete.

Hope you can join me today on Ideal World at 9am. I have another Spellbinders show tomorrow evening on Create & Craft at 7pm.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

1 comment:

Only positive comments please!