Monday 12 March 2012

Simple Christmas Card

Hi Bloggers,

Here's a really quick and simple card for Christmas. Great if you need to make loads and haven't much time!


I ran a white piece of card through the Grand Calibur with the Spellbinders M-Bossibilities Simplicity Embossing Folder. I had to run it through a second time to extend the pattern.

I then cut 2 small pieces from read card and 2 from green card from the Spellbinders Persian Accents set. I cut a large Persian Motif in green. I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Christmas Swirl stamp set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I then cut this out using the large Persian Motif.

I assembled the card as shown, off-setting the Persian Motifs. I added a pearl to the centre of the small pieces in the corners (or, as in the show demo, some Cosmic Shimmer White PVA) and a bow made with 2 lengths of Sheer Iridescent Ribbon in Christmas Red.

Told you it was simple!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

2 comments:

Only positive comments please!