Wednesday 5 December 2012

Free to a good home!

Hi Bloggers.

I am desperately trying to clear out old stock from when I had a shop but failing miserably with papers - decoupage, backing papers, pyramage, etc. There are 100 sheets in a pack - all different. Some packs have some die cut sheets in them. I put them on ebay starting at 99p and barely had a sniff! I have given some away to the local Cardiac Group and now, rather than put them in recycling, I'm offering them free of charge to anyone who wants them - all I ask is that you pay the p&p which will be £5.95 as it's heavy.

So, if you're interested, email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com. You will need a paypal account. I will deal with the requests in the order that I receive them and will post as soon as I receive payment. I'm not sure how many packs there will be, at the moment I have 6 made up but I have lots more papers which I can put in packs. 1 pack is all Christmas papers so if you have a preference please say.  If you email me and I've run out, I will let you know.

Please scroll down for today's card.

All for now.

Julia.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Julia - getting overrun with stash is a perennial problem and one I am facing just now but I am sure this will be a great boost for someone. Just think of the excuse it will give you to get something else though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put any unwanted craft stash on freecycle, it always goes well as its free! Its a great recycling site where people put there unwanted stuff on as someone always wants what we don't want. I use it loads for alsorts of items. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!