Thursday 6 December 2012

Back in stock and new embossing folders

Hi Bloggers.

Just a quick post to let you know that the following items are back in stock in my Amazon Store -

Creative Expressions Project Book Vol 1
Masquerade Stamp Set
Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set
Beaded Elements Stamp Set
Floral Silhouette Stamp Set
Cosmic Shimmer Mica Spray Sets - Metallics & Garden Flora

I've also topped up on Silky Crush Ribbon.

I have added the Couture Creations Pastorale and Annalee Embossing Folders (waiting for Amazon to load the images for these as I type this) - scroll down to today's post to see a card made with Pastorale.

I still have some paper packs left - read about them here.

I've also popped some of my used Cuttlebug and Sizzix dies on ebay here.

All for now.

Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only positive comments please!