Monday 17 December 2012

Have a Beautiful Day

Hi Bloggers.

Another white card today.

For the background, I simply ran a piece of Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Spellbinders Elegance M-Bossabilities Folder. I ran it through a second time to extend the pattern.

I dusted a piece of card with my Anti-Static Bag and stamped the bird image from the Creative Expressions Dandelion Wishes Stamp Set using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Silver Pearl Lustre Embossing Powder from the Metallics & Darks Set. I wiped away the excess mica with a dry wet wipe. I cut it out using a Spellbinders Fancy Postage Edge die.

I dusted another piece of card with my Anti-Static Bag and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using Perfect Medium and embossed with the Silver Pearl Lustre Powder. I cut it out using a Spellbinders Fancy Ribbon Threader die. I threaded some Blue White American Seam Binding through the slits and secured at the back.

I dusted some more card and cut the largest of the Fancy Postage Edge dies. I inked up the Ivy Border Mask with Perfect Medium and added it to the die at the emboss stage. The ink transferred to the debossed image. I removed the card from the die, added the Silver Pearl Lustre Powder and heat set.

I tied a bow with some White Satin Edged Organza. I pressed a Fancy Pearl Embellishment into Perfect Medium and then added the Silver Pearl Lustre Powder and heat set.

I assembled the card as shown adding some 5mm White Pearls and some Pearl Swirls. I pierced around the edges using my Tim Holtz Design Ruler or a change.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.



27 comments:

  1. A very elegant card - all texture with lots of interest. Thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, a very classic card, love white on white with silver. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, white on white, gorgeous, with a touch of silver, absolutely gorgeous. I love this combination and the embossing is lovely.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card x Love the postage stamp dies - very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card x Love the postage stamp dies - very effective x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning julia whstt a stunning card. I love white on white cards this one is so elegant. I tbink i will be having ago at this one. Take Care

    Debs Artliff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia, WOW, this is another stunner, I love it. White on white with a pop of silver lustre, absolutely stunning. I love the dies you have used, they are so elegant.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    What a lovely white on white card, I made a few this christmas as specials for family and friends.
    Happy crafting
    Love Tina X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia

    this is stunning I love it

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Julia,
    Just stunning, white on white is so effective, just beautiful, love the embossing in silver.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love white on white,so elegant
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia. White on white with a touch of silver. beautiful.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    Beautiful card so effective with the silver embossing.
    Have a good day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete

  14. Morning Julia,
    Stunning card. Love the whole of it.
    Would make a brilliant wedding card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww such a beautiful Card Julia

    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi julia this is another lovely card that looks very sophisticated.I still haven't tried doing an all white card but I think I will try one after xmas! Love lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia
    What a beautiful card and as always great instructions thanks
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia, a beautiful white on white card and the silver does just make it pop loving the pearl embellishments used them
    on all my family xmas cards. Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia, Such an elegant and beautiful card, love the silver embossing and the pearl embellisment.
    Have a great day everyone.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this card Julia it's very elegant and versatile for many occasions!

    Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this card Julia. All white is definitely my favourite. Just managing to catch up with your shows and enjoying watching them too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Julia i love the white on white ones xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia stunning card, I love the white on white thanks for all the inspiration.
    Smiles
    Ita

    ReplyDelete
  24. great card Julia,love these white cards .Laura o

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just love white on white Julia

    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just can't have too many white on white cards and this one is gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia, a very elegsnt card today. I also love the white on white, and the touch of silver really sets it off... Thanks for all your inspiration.

    happy crafting
    Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!