Friday 8 December 2017

Freebie Friday

Hi Bloggers.

It's Freebie Friday again. Here's this week's Christmas Card that needs a new home -

I don't think that this card has actually been blogged, at least I can't find it. So, here's a list of products used -

Woodware - Elf Tonic Tag
Iced Spruce Distress Oxide
Onyx Black Versafine
CS Matt Clear Embossing Powder
Sue Wilson Dies - Holly Lattice Frame, Looped Snowflake Frame
Lisa Horton Christmas Wishes 8 x 8 Paper Pad
Creative Expressions Sparkle Flakes Embossing Folder
Sakura Clear Star Stardust Pen
Water Brush
Blue White American Seam Binding
CS Iced Crystals Glitter Jewels
5mm White Pearls
Card - Coconut White, Black


Leave a lovely comment below to go into the draw to win it. I will announce the winner on Monday. Be sure to pop back to see if you have won.

Please note : Only comments left below will go into the draw. Comments made on the original post will not count. Information given on the original post was correct at the time that post was published.

I've just received stock of some lovely Lavinia stamps. These stamps are absolutely gorgeous. I've stocked a selection of fairies, foliage and the Fairy House which I just couldn't resist. You can find them all here.




Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

26 comments:

  1. Good Morning Julia

    Super card the children will love it and I haven't seen it posted anywhere if I had I would have bought :) It is really cute.

    Have a great day
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, a really great card for Freebie Friday, love the stamp, it is such fun. Oooh Lavinia stamps, they are fab, will go have a look. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Julia
    Just checked out the Lavina stamps they are so beautiful.How do I choose my favourites.(I think I will have to put some of them on my Santa's list. The card is so cute the children would love it.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Julia. Amazing card this morning . The Elf tonic tag looks amazing . I really do like the colours and the sparkle.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Julia. Love the tag. And love the Lavinia stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. The colours work really well.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, a beautiful give away card today, someone is going to be a very luck person.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Julia, great card for Friday freebie, love it
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Morning Julia. Love this card and the colours are really lovely. Someone is going to be very lucky. Thankyou Julia. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Julia such a cute card I love the stamp I certainly have not seen this before a really lovely prize good luck everyone

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Julia,
    that´s a beautiful Christmas card and I love the unusual colours... fantasic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia someone’s going to be very happy with that brill card
    Love the dies the fairy house is lovely
    June Horrocks xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia, This card is truly gorgeous !! I love it !!
    Lavinia Stamps are my absolute favourite stamps, it is great that you are now stocking them.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Julia, fingers crossed for everyone and Me :>)
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this and the colours are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia,
    Lovely giveaway card! Appreciate your generosity. Good luck all. Thanks
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card you are giving away - a really different Christmas card. Thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia. Lovely card today. Love the sentiment giving recipe to take at bedtime which might cause mischief!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love that stamp. I hope you have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia. How lovely, this card made me smile. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this card That cheeky sentiment made me smile

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card.

    Is 'iced sprice' a new colour (LOL)

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card and colour Julia.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  25. has taken me all day to get here. Can't get my emails and couldn't get on any blogs. Gorgeous card Julia. Better not stop as might lose this message.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!