Saturday 16 December 2017

Mixed Pastel Weave

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I started by cutting the Intermediate Weaving Die out of Sky Blue, Aqua, Primrose and Lilac Card. I glued the Sky Blue and Primrose die cuts together at the ends only, offsetting them to fill in the gaps. I cut the Aqua and Lilac Die Cuts into single strips and wove them through the other piece in a one by one weave alternating between Aqua and Lilac strips.

When my weave was complete, I made a frame out of Primrose Card using the Scallopd Lattice Frames Set B Die Set. I added my frame to my weave using Woodware Foam Tape. I matted onto Sky Blue, Lilac and Aqua Card.

I cut the Thank You Die Set out of Primrose and Sky Blue Card.

I made some flowers out of Sky Blue and Primrose Card using the Striped Nasturtium Die Set. I added little flowers to the centres cut from Lilac Card using the Spring Foliage Die Set.

I added some foliage cut from Aqua Card using the Spring Foliage Die Set, adding some more little Lilac Flowers. I added a 3mm Cream Pearl to the centre of all the little flowers.

I have found out how you can add a note to your orders on my website so you can now request a free card when you order if you wish (on orders £10 and over). You can also use the box if you need to have your parcel left in a special place or with a neighbour. 

It looks like this on mobiles and tablets (just slightly different layout on pcs)

 
Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

Free card with all website orders over £10 (Add a note to your order in your cart).

23 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, so love these weaving samples and this one with the multi colours is fantastic,

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    Love this weaving die sample.It is beautiful.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Julia, so love this multi coloured weaving sample.
    It is beautiful
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia

    Lovely card the basketweave is very popular.

    CraftyHugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, a beautiful woven card, love the soft pastel colour combination. Have a great day everyone, stay safe it is icy outside. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Julia. Beautiful card this morning . You are the Queen of weaved cards.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia. Love this card. I'm dying to get back to normal crafting when Christmas is over. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia Beautiful woven card the multi colours are so pretty & so are the cute little flowers on the foliage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely woven card again Julia.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  10. The woven cards are my favorites and yours are always tops. This one with the varied pastel colors and the lovely flowers is perfect.
    Have a fun weekend,
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s a real beauty today Julia you are so clever at this particular craft I love it thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia this is a stunning thank you card. I love the colours and the weaving and flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia,
    Lovely woven card and lovely colors.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Julia. Was not sure about the colours
    together first but it grows on me :>)
    Have a nice weekend
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia, This weaving card is beautiful and such pretty colours too.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty weaving card Julia .... luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. Great dies, lovely colours and such pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. I do like the colours.

    My winning card arrived in the post this morning so, thanks for that Julia.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card fabulous colours xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Julia. Do love these weaving dies and your selection of colours is good though perhaps they are a little softer in the hand. xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!