Sunday 10 December 2017

Pretty in Pink Julia's Magnolia Circle

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I stamped the Julia's Magnolia Circle onto Coconut White Card using Onyx Black Versafine. I stamped the sentiment from the Petite Lavish Sentiments Stamp Set. I added CS Clear Embossing Powder and heat set.

I coloured in using Lush Pink CS Phill Martin Ink Mister, Pale Olive and Bronze Blush CS Pixie Powders. I cut it out using the largest die in the Julia die set. I cut dies #4 and #5 from the Julia Die Set out of Coconut White Card twice. I added them to the back of my stamped piece.

I embossed a piece of Black Card using the CE Fauna Embossing Folder. I matted onto Coconut White Card cut using the Stitched Square Peg Board Die Set, then onto Black Card and finally another piece of Coconut White Card.

I misted a piece of Blue White American Seam Binding with Lush Pink Mister - I wanted it patchy, not completely covered. I dried it using my Heat Tool, tied a little bow and added an 8mm White Pearl to the centre of the bow.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm White Pearl to the corners of my embossed background.

Phill Martin is continuing with his One Day Special on Hochanda today with shows at 9am, 1pm and 5pm. I'm offering 10% off items from the shows on my website. You can find them here. Please enter PHILLMARTIN in the discount code box at checkout to activate your discount. Offer valid till midnight tonight or while stocks last.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

21 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    A beautiful bright card to cheer us up on such a cold morning. Thanks.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Julia. stunning card this morning . I am loving seeing you creations with the stamps and dies named after you. The colours are beautiful and bright and the bow finishes the card of beautifully.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, a beautiful card today, love the colouring you have done.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely bright card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia

    Love bright card, very pretty. Thanks for the discounts!

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card, I love how you've framed the coloured piece with the die cuts.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning card Julia your colouring is fab
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card I’m beginning to enjoy stamping now that ai have a stamping platform So I am looking at stamps in a different light now! I used to dismiss them because “I don’t stamp!”

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, so pretty.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia lovely bright card today the stamp & your colouring is fab

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Julia. Lovely card this morning. Lace and flowers my favourite combination. Best Wishes to all. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Julia, what a beautiful floral card, love the vibrant pink with the black. Take care everyone, and stay warm. heavy snow around today. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so pretty and beautiful colours .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I think this is so pretty and the Black matt gives a great dramatic look. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Love the colours.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a beautiful card Julia. Methane you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia this is such a pretty card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!