Wednesday 20 December 2017

Custard & White Intermediate & Striped Weave

Hi Blogers.

Here's today's card -

For the weave on this one, I cut the Intermediate Weaving Die out of Coconut White Card twice. I glued them together at the ends only, offsetting them to fill in the gaps. I cut the Striped Weaving Die out of Custard Card twice. I cut these die cuts into pieces 2 strips wide. I wove these through the Coconut White piece.

I made a frame out of Coconut White Card using the Scallopd Lattice Frames Set B Die Set. I added my frame to my weave using Woodware Foam Tape. I matted onto Coconut White, Custard and then another piece of Coconut White Card.

I cut the Thank You Die Set out of Coconut White and Custard Card.


I made some flowers out of Coconut White and Custard Card using the Striped Nasturtium Die Set. I added added a 5mm White Pearl to the centre of the flowers. I cut some foliage out of Coconut White Card using the Spring Foliage Die Set, adding some little Custard flowers cut using the same die set. I added a 3mm White Pearl to the centre of all the little flowers.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

Free card with all website orders over £10 (Add a note to your order in your cart). 

20 comments:

  1. Good Morning Julia
    What a gorgeous card to see on such a dull dark dank morning.So cheerful,love your colour choice and your woven background.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julia, a lovely card, you never cease to amaze me with the different weaves, and they all seem unique. Love the colour of the custard card, it is so pretty and soft. have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, this really is custard cream isn't it, I love it, you know what a fan of the weaving dies I am. Keep um coming

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Julia and in custard and white is so fresh and spring like
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Christmas Julia. Another WOW card this morning . I love having a peep at your Weaving cards. The custard colour looks so beautiful .
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft,beautiful colours. Lovely card.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia. Beautiful card. Not only the forgeous weaving,I love how you have placed the little blossoms on the foliage. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card, gorgeous subtle colours and fabulous woven background.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    Gorgeous card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love those dies and the colours are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Julia .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. Great dies and I really like the tonal effect of your colour scheme. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty I never think to use a yellow as the main feature Love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia, This is a glorious card, and the teeny tiny flowers on the foliage are beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Evening Julia. Beautiful woven card today although my iPad is not showing the colours well. They sound lovely together though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia Fabulous card I love the combination of coconut white and custard card the weaving is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can not go wrong with weaving dies especially in your hands. I also like the flower arrangement using the small spring foliage with the nasturtiums.
    Have a great day,
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Julia. A BIG thank you to you for all the work shops this year,
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!