Saturday 30 December 2017

Cocktail Shows on Hochanda today

Hi Bloggers.

I have shows on Hochanda today at 8am, 12noon and 3pm. I hope you can join me.

Here's a card from today's shows -

For the background, I cut one of the dies from the Ecliptic Edger Die Set into a piece of Coconut White Card several times. I used this as a mask and misted through it onto another piece of Coconut White Card using Golden Mint and Scarlet Mist CS Misters, I put my mask aside to use on another project.
I made a frame out of Coconut White Card using the Double Stitched Rectangles Die Set and added it to my background using CE Mounting Cushion.  I matted onto Coconut White, then Black and another piece of Coconut White Card.

I managed to cut the 'liquid' die from the 3D Cosmopolitan Glass Die out of the waste from my background card. I cut the rest of the cocktail glass out of Coconut White Card and Heat Emboss Acetate. I cut the umbrella out of more waste background card and the straw out of Coconut White Card - both from the Cocktail Glasses Die Set. I added CS Glue around the rim of the glass and CS Crystal Chips Glitter Jewels.

I added a strawberry cut from Ruby and Brunswick Green Card (from 3D Cosmopolitan Cocktail Die Set).

I stamped the sentiment from the Cheers to You Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Onyx Black Versafine. I cut it out using die #2 from the Portuguese Background Die Set.

I'll show you how to put the Cocktail Glass die together during at least one of my shows today. You can also watch Sue put one together in this YouTube video -

I'm offering 10% discount on items on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Please enter COCKTAIL in the discount code box at checkout to activate your discount. Offer applies till midnight tonight or while stocks last. If you're shopping, don't forget to browse the Big Sale and Pre-Loved sections as there are lots of bargains in there!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

Free card with all website orders over £10 (Add a note to your order in your cart). 

20 comments:

  1. Good morning Julia,
    Fun card with a lovely background.I really love the sentiment. You gave me a great idea for a b-day card that I have to make it soon.It will mach perfect with the gift.Thank you and have fun today.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun card Julia and I love the sentiment
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, a stunning card, just right for this New Year weekend too.

    Happy New Year to you and your family, enjoy.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card. I'm loving your backgrounds where you've used die cuts as a stencil.
    Recorder is set for your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Julia. That sentiment is perfect!

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card Julia great for new year the sentiment is brill I will be watching the shows thank you love the back ground too
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia, what a fabulous card for party season. I love the stamped sentiment. Have to catch up with the early show, and watch the others. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Julia. stunning card this morning . I really enjoyed your demos on the first show. I got the stamps and cocktail glass for christmas and looking forward to having a play.
    Have fun to day.... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia, a fabulous card and like the sentiment. Happy New Year to you and the family. Hope to see you in the new year.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia great card and sentiment .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Julia.

    Great card and die set, I really like the sentiment, lol. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Julia x really enjoying your shows x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These must have sold out quickly as by the time I watched you on Hochanda this AM (here), the products weren't even showing. Very snazzy cards, Julia even if you don't imbibe. Successful show. I love the stamps.
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia this is a stunning card. I hope the shows went well you always do a brilliant job. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia lovely card I love the colours & sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely fun card...hope today went well for you Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!