Saturday 2 December 2017

Bushel Basket in a Shadow Box

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card which I didn't get chance to demo completely on Thursday -

I started by cutting die #1 from the Stitched Square Peg Board Die Set into a piece of Milk Card. I then cut the frame from the Celebrations Shadow Box into another piece of Milk Card and glued the 2 die cuts together.  I made a frame using dies #2 and #4 from the Stitched Square Peg Board out of Milk Card and added it to my Shadow Box using Woodware Foam Tape. I matted onto another piece of Milk Card, a piece of Cinnamon Card and another piece of Milk Card.

I made up a basket using the Bushel Basket Die Set with Cinnamon & Stone Card. It's easy for you to watch one of Sue's videos on how to put the basket together rather than me try and explain it!


I added veg to my basket cut from various different coloured card using the Wooden Garden Cart Die Set.

I added a couple of pumpkins to the top left hand box.

 I cut the Garden Rake out of Stone and Cinnamon Card using the Life is a Garden Die Set and added some leaves cut from Forest Card using the Wooden Garden Cart Die Set.

The sentiment is from the Life is a Garden Die Set cut from Cinnamon Card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

19 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    Cute card. Love all the little elements that go to make it so interesting.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, another one of the fab samples, and it was a pity you did not get to finish this demo. Love the gardening set and trees, so many great elements to use. Have a great day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Julia . Amazing card this morning , I have got my self the shadow box die and love how it works with the peg board. Once again I loved the shows and demos. Your samples are stunning.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and dies Julia x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Julia. Wish these dies had been around several years ago as I could have made very good use of them.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia,
    Lovely fun card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia, gorgeous, love it

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this card on you show Julia the basket is brill so are the shadow box dies
    Thank you
    June Horrocks xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia fabulous card the bushel basket is fantastic & I love all the veg & extra accessories

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Autumnal colours are some of my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh i love this card ,
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't really think I needed the gardening sets but am starting to see them as useful. Always knew they were cute.This is a darling card and I actually do know a few people who garden.
    I also decided to add the tree to my shopping list. I have a tree die so wasn't going to but after watching your demo on Hochanda, I changed my mind again.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card and great used of a beautiful die set.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely autumnal card although, with different colours, it could be an any season one.

    Teress

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant card Julia. I am finding the square shadow box very useful. Thank you for sharing this today.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!