Sunday 12 March 2017

Don't count the days!

Hi Bloggers.

This card features the same technique as yesterdays but with different stamps -

So, I dusted a piece of Coconut White Card with an Anti-Static Bag then stamped the image from the Woodware Cosmos Flowers Stamp Set using Clear Perfect Medium and added CS True White Detail Embossing Powder. I stamped the sentiment from the Woodware Warm Fuzzy Greetings Stamp Set, again using Clear Perfect Medium. I added True White Detail Powder and heat set the lot. I added CS Colour Clouds in Basil Leaf and Turquoise Pool using Smoothies.

I used a Water Brush to remove the colour in the centre of the flowers and the leaves. I used a little Basil Leaf Colour Cloud to colour the leaves but left the centres of the flowers bleached out.

 I made a frame out of Coconut White Card using Sue Wilson's Scalloped Lattice Frames Set B. I added it to my image using 3D Foam Tape and popped onto a Coconut White Card mat.

I didn't make this into a proper card. I'm going to pop it on my craft room wall - I love the sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

Deal of the Day today (12th March) - Sue Wilson Frames & Tags - Lauren only £8.99!


27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card love the way the leaves stand out your a very clever lady.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Julia
    I love your your cards .It's always a surprise to see a different technique used each day. This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, another gorgeous card today, amazing.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Julia and I am sure will look great on your craft room wall. I too love the sentiment, very inspirational.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia this is gorgeous I love it. This will look amazing on your craft room wall. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card & a brilliant sentiment.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,
    Gorgeous, love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia
    I love this card and it is lovely seeing you using different Technics. Lovely sentiments too.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia, a fantastic piece of art, love the fresh colours and that wonderful sentiment. Have a great Sunday. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Julia. such a beautiful card this morning , love the effect you have created the back ground and bleaching the colour out in the flowers. The stamp is stunning and thank you for sharing another idea..... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia

    Lovely card and sentiment

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  13. All your samples with the Woodware stamps have been lovely. Lots of inspiration from you - thank you.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Morning Julia, I do love this card the way youve stamped and then created the background is fabulous and the sentiment is beautiful. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is lovely. Just thinking of using the white embossing powders as a resist with the woodware stamps from the other week on a card I have to make today.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is a lovely sentiment and a beautiful picture Well worth hanging on your craft room wall

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful fresh looking card Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful picture and sentiment Julia. I am sure it will look lovely on your craft room wall.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia, Beautiful !! A gorgeous CAS card, loving the colours, loving the pop of colour on the 'under petals' it looks so effective, loving the sentiment, and loving the frames. Beautiful !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julia i love this, really love those gorgeous bright colours and that sentiment is so true.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia This is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful colours
    and the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very very pretty indeed, simple but stunning...thank you Julia...luv Ursula xxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!