Saturday 25 March 2017

Don't count the days!

Hi Bloggers.

I'm running a workshop locally today - should be fun!

Here's today's card -

For the background, I spritzed a little water into 2 areas on my craft sheet. I added a little CS Golden Mint Pixie Powder to one and a little CS Midnight Blue Pixie Powder to the other. I added each one to separate pieces of Cut n Dry Foam. I used these to ink through the Lots of Love Mask onto Coconut White Card. I moved the mask down the card to extend the design. I matted onto Deep Blue Card and then onto a Coconut White Card Blank.

I popped some of the same 2 Pixie Powders onto a piece of copy paper. I rubbed the Woodware Paris Collage Stamp into the powders. I misted the stamp and stamped onto Coconut White Card. Once dry, I cut out using Sue Wilson's Double Pierced Essential Rectangle Die Set. I popped onto a Deep Blue mat and added to my card.

I rubbed one of the sentiments from the Woodware Warm Fuzzy Greetings Stamp Set into the Pixie Powders onmy copy paper. I misted with water and stamped onto Coconut White Card. Once dry, I cut out using another die from Sue's Essential Rectangles and matted onto Deep Blue Card.

Lisa Horton is launching a One Day Special on Hochanda this evening at 8pm with some more of her new stamp designs and co-ordinating Pop-ems. I'm offering 10% off items I have in stock on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night or while stocks last. Discount will be applied at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

Deal of the Day today (25th March) - Creative Expressions Designs by John Lockwood - Poinsettia Elements only £4.99!

27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card I used this stamp as a background for my granddaughters birthday card (which is today) as she loved Paris when she went with the school.
    Nancyd xxf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Julia
    Love the colours you have used for this card it looks so fresh.Great background.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. I loved this stamp on your recent shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the background-nice colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, lovely card today

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and that stamped image using Pixie Powders is a real WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia, love this card and the technique, and as you demo'd it on the recent shows, the instructions make sense. Love these two colours together. Have a great day with the workshop. Take care. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and colours x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Julia, stunning card to day. I enjoyed watching you create this on Hochanda. The effect you created with the Pixie powders is so different .
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia. Lovely stamp, lovely colours, lovely card. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning Julia, oh wow that looks just fabulous I love how youve created the background and used the same colours on the stamp. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card - background and stamp.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and I love the pixie powder colours you have used. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card, Julia. Love the colours you have used.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love the stamp and the colours you have used. I hope you enjoy the workshop it sounds like fun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great idea today Julia, I love the card and those colours used....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. This is a fun stamp isn't it? Open to all sorts of colours and underlying designs.

    Sorry I couldn't make it to today's workshop. Perhaps the next one. Hope you all have the usual fun day.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh la la Julia, lovely card

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning Julia, lovely card and love the colour scheme
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Julia.watched you using this stamp on Hochanda. Thank you for sharing this. I am sure everyone will enjoy the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia,
    A lovely card! It's such a versatile stamp and you have really shown it off to its full potential with all your lovely samples.
    Thank you! Hope you enjoyed your workshop!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, A lovely card, lovely colours and lovely lovely stamping.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia lovely card & stamp the pixie powder colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card julia x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Evening Julia. Lovely card using the Paris collage stamp. Easy to follow instructions too. Hope you had a fun workshop today xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia, Lovely card ! Thank you for a fantastic day, loved every minute of it even if I was tired but that's ok because it was happy tired :)
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  27. A beautiful card Julia I like the colours you have used xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!