Monday 27 March 2017

Wishing you a Fabulous Birthday

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I embossed a piece of Bright White Card using the Creative Expressions Brambled Rose Embossing Folder. I cut a strip of paper from Phill Martin's Blossom 8 x 8 Paper Pad and matted it onto Black Card. I added a piece of Black Guipire Lace and popped onto a Bright White Card blank.

I stamped the Woodware Special Bird onto Bright White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Black Detail Embossing Powder. I added the sentiment that comes with the bird down the side of the image.

I coloured in using Sakura Gelly Roll Glaze Pens and Stardust Pens.



I used a little Sakura Clear Star Stardust Pen to the swirls on the image. Once the image was dry, I matted onto Black Card and added it to my card.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm Black Pearl to each corner.

The winner of the card from Freebie Friday on 24th March is................

Craftynetty

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop your card in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

Deal of the Day today (27th March) - That Special Touch Mask - Lizzards only £1.99!

22 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a lovely card today.

    Congratulations to Craftynetty

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely stamp from another lovely stamp from Woodward. A cheerful start for Monday!
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Julia
    Oh what fun, great for kid's cards.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love that stamp. Have a great day today. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. good morning Julia.. stunning card . i love how you have coloured the woodwork stamp with pens, so different. enjoying seeing your creations with Woodware.... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card-nice and bright & cheerful.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Jula, a great card lovely colours.
    Congratulations craftynetty.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia

    This is such a cute and colourful card

    Congratulations to Craftynetty... enjoy!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia
    A lovely fun card.
    I'm a bit dazed by all the different pens on the market - what are gelly role pens?
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia, such a fun card, love it.
    Congratulations to Craftynetty
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These woodware stamps make such fun cards, Julia. I must get my gel pens out.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Julia, that is such a pretty layout and using the pens to colour it really make it pop. Its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia. Love your card and love special bird. I have been paper piecing with him. May try a little colouring with him next. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card Julia. Really like the stamp. Brilliant colouring. Can see the Sparkle in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Would make a lovely birthday gift just stamped out with a box of coloured pencils for a very lucky child.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia, A very quirky card, I love the 'long' legs of the birdie.
    Congratulations to Craftynetty.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, thank you Julia for my prize card. I shall be thrilled to own it, as it is one of my favourites.
    I love today's card too and your colouring is super, as usual!
    i hope you had a good Mothers Day - perhaps with a handmade card or two?!
    Thanks to everyone who said congratulations. It is much appreciated and hope it will be you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very colourful card today Julia, very pretty...congrats Craftynetty...super card on its way to you...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. Another useful Woodware stamp.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Julia this is a gorgeous and stunning card.
    I do love these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia, love the card, and the quirky nature of the stamp, great colouring. Well done CraftyNetty. Bx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!