Monday 13 March 2017

Have a Brilliant Birthday

Hi Bloggers.

I think I'll continue with showing you samples with the new Woodware Stamps that I have on my One Day Special next Sunday night. I've already shown you some of the new stamps, I'lltry to show you something with them all before we get to Sunday night.

Here's today's card -

For this one, I dusted a piece of Black Card with an Anti-Static Bag and stamped the flower spray from the Woodware Perfect Petals Stamp Set using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS True White Detail Embossing Powder. I coloured in using CS Pixie Powders - Golden Mint, Mango Blaze, Midnight Blue and Plum Twist.

I stamped the small flower that comes in the set twice onto another piece of Black Card, again using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with True White Powder. I coloured them as I did the spray and cut them out using scissors.

I stamped the sentiment that comes in the set as before. I cut it out and a mat out of Coconut White Card using Sue Wilson's Double Pierced Squares and Double Pierced Squares Set B.

I assembled my sentiment and the extra flowers next to my flower spray to determine which sized die to use. I removed them and cut and cut the next sized die out of Coconut White Card. I matted onto Black Card. I finished my card by adding a 5mm White Pearl to each corner.

Just to let you know that some out of stock Sue Wilson Dies are now back in stock -

Star Flower Cluster
Happy Birthday Circle
Birthday Shadow Box
Striped Weaving Die

I hadn't spotted that the Ornate Pierced Rectangles were back in stock when I ordered the above but I've ordered them now and they should be here in the next couple of days.

Oh, and finally back in stock is the Justrite Make a Wish Stamp Set (the set with the cupcake on it).

The winner of the card from Freebie Friday on 10th March is .........................

Jennifer Smith-Kirk

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop your card in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

Deal of the Day today (13th March) - Phill Martin Sentimentally Yours - Baroque Relative Corner Sentiments only £9.99!

26 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card Thank you.
    Looking forward to the shows.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    Wow what beautiful colourful card.Loving these new Woodware stamps.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, a beautiful card love the colour of the flowers. Congratulations Jennifer lucky lady.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, a lovely card, the colours on the flowers look fantastic with the black. Great stamp. Well done Jennifer. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, a lovely card today, looking forward to seeing the show.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Julia. Lovely card this morning and would of never of thought to create on to the black card. Really looking forward to Sunday to the start of the one day special and your cards this week...... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love those stamps. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful stamp and card. So pleased to hear you have shows coming up as I always learn so much from you.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, really striking.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. Great to hear you will be doing some shows soon.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Julia, looking forward to your shows.
    Congratulations to Jennifer
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This stamp just cries out for playing with different colouring techniques. Love the card, bright and cheerful.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this and on black it looks so effective

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia,
    A gorgeous card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia. Can't get enough of Woodware stamps, so glad you are back with them on tv. The cards you make with them are getting me back into stamping. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Julia.
    Well done Jennifer , enjoy your card.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Julia

    I love this card! The colours are stunning

    Congratulations Jennifer... enjoy!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good Morning Julia, oh wow that is just stunning love the colours to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia, A lovely card, loving the colours.
    Congratulations to Jennifer.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Julia. Looking forward to seeing you demo on Hochanda. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia Lovely card the flowers are gorgeous I'm looking forward to your show
    Congratulations to Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty Julia, one very busy girl again...look forward to weekend...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Julia this is beautiful, i love those lovely colours against the black card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What stunning colours against the black card xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh those beautiful colours, striking card on the black....luv Ursula..xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!