Thursday 16 March 2017

Happy Birthday

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I stamped the Woodware Mosaic Flower Window onto Bright White Card using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. I coloured in using Graphmaster Alcohol Markers. I used for the flower -yellows 35, 33 and 31, Blues 74, 70, 72 and CG9, for the leaves Greens 59, 47 and 43. I used BG 1 and 3 to highlight the panes in the window and the same yellows as used on the flower around the frame.

I cut the image out using Sue's Double Pierced Background Rectangles. I cut mats out of Tan Card and Deep Blue Card using the same set and popped onto a Bright White Card Blank.

I stamped the sentiment from the Woodware Mosaic Butterfly Round onto Bright White Card. I cut it out using Sue's Double Pierced Circles Set B and cut a mat out of Deep Blue Card using Sue's Double Pierced Circles.

I completed the card by adding a 5mm White Pearl to the corners of the Tan Card mat.

John Lockwood is launching a One Day Special on Hochanda this evening at 8pm with some more of the latest collection of dies by Sue Wilson. I'm offering 10% discount on items I have on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night or while stocks last. Discount will be applied at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

Deal of the Day today (16th March) - Spellbinders Nestabilities - Fairmont Decorative Elements only £9.98!

30 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful bright card today to cheer us up in this miserable weather.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, what a fabulous stamp, love the way you have coloured it, including the shading on the panes,and the colours used matching the card so well, makes a lovely card. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia.
    Thank you a lovey vibrant card.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Julia another great card using Woodware stamps.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card this week. The Woodware stamps are great!

    Maggie B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia this card is gorgeous I adore that stamp it is so pretty. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia, a beautiful, beautiful card today, and the colouring wow, when I first looked at the card it appeared to have the panels on the background as if they were raised up, but I see when looking closer it is where you have shadowed the lines, it is a great effect, I like it.

    Stay safe,healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    A lovely card, I love the stained glass effect.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Julia, a brilliant card this morning and beautifully coloured. I have not seen this one before..... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the Woodward stamps are beautiful. Another lovely card today.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Julia, another beautiful card using Woodware stamps, looking forward to your shows
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Julia. These stamps are so effective.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    Pretty card, love the vibrant blue.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julia, what are you doing to me. Your lovely cards are making my shopping list longer and longer. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning Julia, Im so excited and looking forward to your show, love your card today and stunning card love the colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Julia for a lovely bright and cheery card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Julia, reminds me of a plate glass window.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh I do like this stained glass window effect...a beautiful vibrant card Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. I do like this stamp and your colouring. It's clean, simple and pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card Julia. Thank you for sharing this. Beautiful day yesterday but chilly today.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love cards with stylised flowers and this one is stunning I love the colours you have used and in the mats & layers

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love it Julia thank you lynne

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia

    This is a gorgeous and colourful card. I love it!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Julia this a beautiful and lovely colourful card.
    Really love this card and stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a cracker. Fabulous!!

    Teress

    ReplyDelete
  26. I saw this stamp at Harrogate and was tempted, seen this card and wish I did buy - mind you I had run out of money when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia I really like this card its bright and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Julia,
    A really bright, striking card! Lovely!
    Thank you, Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!