Friday 17 March 2017

Freebie Friday and workshop news

Hi Bloggers.

Here's this week's card that's looking for a new home -

You can read how this card was made here.

Leave a lovely comment below to go into the draw to win it. I will announce the winner on Monday. Be sure to pop back to see if you have won.

Please note : Only comments left below will go into the draw. Comments made on the original post will not count. Information given on the original post was correct at the time that post was published.

My first workshop of the year in Milton Keynes is next Saturday (25th). The workshop is full so I won't give you the details. The next one will be on Saturday 6th May. The projects haven't been set for that one yet as I've only just got March sorted! Bookings are being taken now though over on my website.

I wanted to share with you details of some very special workshops later this year - on Saturday 24th June, John Glossop with be running a Powertex workshop. We'll be adorning a beautiful statue. John ran this workshop at Lisa Horton's shop last year and after seeing the results, I just had to get John in to run the workshop for me.

On Saturday August 19th, Lisa Horton will be joining me for a workshop and on Saturday 28th October I have Leonie Pujol in the building - who knows what will happen on that day!

Bookings are being taken for all of this years Milton Keynes workshops now over on my website here.

My first workshop of the year up at Creative Expressions HQ in Kettering is on Tuesday 25th April. We'll be attempting 6 projects featuring Woodware stamps on that day. You can book via my website here.


John Lockwood is continuing with a One Day Special on Hochanda today with shows at 9am, 12noon, 4pm and 7pm. I'm offering 10% discount on items I have on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tonight or while stocks last. Discount will be applied at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

Deal of the Day today (17th March) - Sue Wilson Diagonals - Love Hearts only £6.99!

34 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, this card is lovely, so different with the shoe die, someone will get to enjoy it. Have a great day and take care. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia A lovely card Thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, a gorgeous card with beautiful Becca Feekan dies.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, such a beautiful card today, love, love, love it, I do have the Becca shoe dies (both the ladies and mans ones) and believe me they truly are wonderful, you have shown this off to perfection on this sample.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia
    Gorgeous card. I have not seen these shoe dies before they look great.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia this card is gorgeous I love the colours and those shoes are adorable. All your workshops sound fun. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely girlie card. Hope to get to one of your workshops soon.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Julia , A WOW card this morning , its beautiful. Love the colours you have chosen and the shoes just finish the card of beautifully......Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia, stunning card in beautiful colours.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia once again you've done yourself proud. A lovely card. Thank you Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty card I wish I could get to MK for your workshops

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card today, Julia. Can't get to your workshop in April unfortunately - the cards look great.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful card, gorgeous colours. Spellbinders do some beautiful dies. I need to win the lottery to have all my fav's from them and Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning Julia, that is such a feminine card I love the diecut background and those shoes are to die for, not that I could wear them unfortunately my feet are rather chunky these days. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely card, so feminine and light.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia, lovely card and colours
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia,
    that´s a very delicate and amazing card.
    Rolf xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Julia, love the fresh colours of it. The work shops sound great but a bit far for me I think. Have a nice weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Julia. Thank you for a great freebie card. I have the shoe die. Love the sound of all the workshops but too far for me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. A most beautiful girly card today Julia, love the colours...thank you so much..luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This would be perfect got my granddaughter's 18th birthday. Would love to win it. Thank you for the chance, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia

    This really is a gorgeous card and in one of my favourite colour combos

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a wonderful card design. You did Becca Feeken justice with her dies and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card Julia. Love the Spellbinders intertwined spiral die and Becca's shoes look fabulous. Gorgeous ribbon and embellishment too.
    Unfortunately too far away to join you in your workshops. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia,
    I "heart" this shoe card so much! Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia, what a gorgeous card. Just so love the colour combination. Good luck with all your work shops.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card. Can be sued for a variety of occasions and age groups. Love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Julia Lovely card those shoes are fabulous Id love to win this one

    ReplyDelete
  30. Julia this is so pretty and ever so elegant.
    I love the beautiful colour and the fabulous bow.
    This definately deserves a loving home.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very pretty card julia x I love those shoes x if only they came in my size !
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely, pretty card Julia, love the shoes too. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!