Sunday 13 March 2016

Sneak Peek

Hi Bloggers.

As promised, today I have a sneak peek from tomorrow night's One Day Special on Hochanda. It's with brand new Justrite stamps and dies.

For the background, I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card using the Creative Expressions Twinkle Twinkle Embossing Folder.

I stamped the image from the Justrite We're Having a Baby Clear Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Watering Can Archival. I coloured in using Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass Distress Markers, pulling the colour out using a Water Brush. I cut it out using a stitched circle die from the Justrite Stitched A2 Banners & Rectangles Die Set and inked through the die with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Day Colour Cloud using a Smoothie.

I cut the smaller of the rectangle dies from the same die set out of Coconut White Card. At the emboss stage I added the Triangular Mask. I inked through the die with Clear Day Colour Cloud.

I cut the largest rectangle in the set out of Baby Blue Card and at the emboss stage I added the Feathered Mask.

I cut the 'It's a Boy' die out of Coconut White Card and inked through the die with Clear Day Colour Cloud. I cut the mat die from the same die set out of Baby Blue Card.

I cut the little stars from the It's a Boy Die Set out of Baby Blue Card twice.

I assembled the card as shown adding some 5mm White Pearls and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (13th March) - Sue Wilson Petite Arched Adornment only £4.99!

37 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card thank you I am looking forward to the shows.
    We are awaiting the arrival of our great grandson, he is five days late.
    Take care kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, it's absolutely gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, a beautiful baby card , looking forward to the shows.
    Nancyd x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous. That little bear is so cute. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh it's gorgeous I love the little teddy bear its perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    Love this card. I bought the Tonic dies like this but i think I prefer yours to theirs - much more subtle.
    I will be watching.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Julia,
    Oooh what a pretty baby card, so clean looking and a lovely size. What set of dies is the "It's a boy die" from please.
    Will be watching tonight and tomorrow.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T ✂️✂️💐x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the highlighted text in the post above to take you to the die set on my website and then you can see what's included in the set.

      Whenever you see highlighted text in a post, it will take you to the relevent product on my website.

      Delete
  8. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. I'm looking forward to the demos on Hochanda.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, this is a beautiful card today, I love the way you have done the rectangles it gives a nice backdrop to the stamp and die set. Hope to be watching you on Hochanda too.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love the dies and stamps x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia , a beautiful baby card so cute . Gloria (Sidcup) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Julia, oh this card is fabulous, love the stamp, dies and embossing folders. I think I need the dies and the stamps. Hope they have baby girl as well. Have a fantastic day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia,
    A very pretty card, such a cute image.
    Looking forward to your shows.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. AAAhhh, so cute. I will be watching. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card Julia both are beautiful see you tomorrow xxxxx
    June Horrocks x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cute, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia, This is a definite 'Awwwwwwww' card, really beautiful and so, so, cute.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning Julia, This is a definite 'Awwwwwwww' card, really beautiful and so, so, cute.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a beautiful card, looking forward to your shows

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww perfect in every way, love this card .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is a very timely card! Will need it one way or the other in just over a week. Not for me, I hasten to say!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia. This is a gorgeous card for a new baby. Look forward to the shows. X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia.

    I think this is so cute. I love your layout and everything goes together so well. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am sure that anyone with a new baby would love to receive this card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what a beautiful baby card, will have to look out for these Justrite stamps and dies....thanks Julia...look forward to seeing more tomorrow night....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Julia,
    I love this card. It's really cute but not difficult to achieve or post either.
    Thank you. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an adorable image, love the card Julia. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love love love those "boy/girl dies The image is cute Looks like it could be used for birthdays and Christmas too

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card the embossing is fabulous Debbs x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Julia, sweet card, love the image.
    Looking forward to your shows.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the teddy stamp Julia. Hope you had a great workshop yesterday.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  33. gorgeous bay card Julia and can't wait to see the shows on Hochanda.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!