Saturday 5 March 2016

Be Mine

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

The paper I've used is from the Craft Consortium English Garden Paper Pad. It's one of the pearlescent papers. I can't get any more of these as there's no more stock at Creative Expressions.

I cut the Spellbinders Twisted Palm Die out of Coconut White Card and inked through the die with Phill Martin CS Chic Grey Blue Colour Cloud using a Smoothie. I trimmed the border to fit my patterned paper.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Petite Lavish Sentiments onto Coconut White Card using Cobalt Archival. I cut it out using #1 die from the Spellbinders Savoy Decorative Elements Die Set and inked through the die with Chic Grey Blue Colour Cloud. I cut the other 2 dies in the set out of Coconut White Card and again inked through the die with Chic Grey Blue. Fot the patterned mats, I used dies #2 and #4 from the Spellbinders Savoy Labels Die Set. I placed #2 die inside #4 and cut them together to save on paper!

I cut a coupleof leaves out of Coconut White Card using Spellbinders Romantic Vines. I tied a bow using 3 lengths of thin Off White Satin Ribbon. I made a scrunched up flower using #2 die in the Savoy Labels Die Set.

I assembled the card as shown adding a couple of White Pearl Corners and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

I've loaded stock of some new stamps from Creative Expressions here, some new Justrite dies here and background stamps here and some new MDF here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (5th March) - Sue Wilson Classic Vase only £3.99!

32 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card still do the scrunched flowers I love them.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you a beautiful card such pretty papers.
    take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Julia,
    Such a pretty card. Shame you cannot get anymore of the paper!!!!
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card as always, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Julia. Very pretty and feminine. It reminds me of the old Victorian cards. Shame that there's no more of the gorgeous papers. I knew I should of got them when they were available but hey ho. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    A lovely card, and I love the scrunched up flower.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia
    A lovely card, and I love the scrunched up flower.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, it's a very pretty card today x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, a lovely card and the consortium papers are out of this world I can honestly say they are the best papers I have ever purchased.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia,
    I received my card thank you. I have put a stand on the back and it is in pride of place where everyone can see it. Love it!
    This paperpad had set you on fire these cards are so pretty. Love it!
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous the dies and paper are beautiful. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What pretty papers, they look so good with the white cardstock.
    Thank you,Julia.
    Sue Mac

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really pretty, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia. Lovely card. The paper pad is so pretty and I love the twisted palm die, especially when you made the backing with it on tv. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, the papers are delightful.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card Julia the colours and the papers the flower is great thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia, such a pretty and feminine card. Love the paper colours and pattern. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty, Julia. It makes me think of Laura Ashley with that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Julia
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pretty card and I love your scrunched flowers

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia
    Beautiful Card As Always, I Received My Order Yesterday Thank You For Your Extremely Promp Delivery I'm In Love With "Sue's New Paper Pad"......
    Hugs From Sam xxx
    ✂️ Carry On Creating ✂️

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia,

    Really beautiful card (as always). Love that paper pad!!!

    Much love,

    Shirley T. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, A gorgeous card, I so love the backing paper.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card today Julia. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card Julia and I love the flower. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. Great dies, lovely paper and colour plus a pretty flower, what is not to like. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  27. A lovely card Julia its very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julia,
    A really beautiful card, love the paper that you have used.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Julia. Very late commenting but busy with granddaughter yesterday! Beautiful card using a little of those fabulous papers and the twisted palm die. Gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very very beautiful card, love that paper....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fabulous and very pretty card and I really love that background paper. such a shame that there is no more stock.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!