Thursday 10 March 2016

Alternative Happy Easter

Hi Bloggers.

I thought I'd show a different version of the card I shared yesterday. I demoed this on Hochanda. By the way the Craft Consortium Paper Pad is due in today so I've loaded the stock and you can purchase it here if you wish.

I've used the same paper and the mostly the same die sets as in the card yesterday (I haven't used the Spellbinders Twisted Palm on this one).

So, the bunny paper is from the English Garden 12 x 12 Paper Pad. I've run some White Pearl Strip down both sides.

I cut #3 die from the Spellbinders Astoria Decorative Accents Die Set out of Coconut White Card and inked through the die with Phill Martin CS Decadent Oak Colour Cloud using a Smoothie.

I cut the #2 die from the Spellbinders Astoria Decorative Elements Die Set and  inked through the die with Creme Brulee Colour Cloud. I added to the decorative accents die cut - it fits perfectly and you can see the Decadent Oak ink through the die cut.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Petite Lavish Sentiments Stamp Set using Coffee Archival. I cut it out using #2 die in the Spellbinders Savoy Decorative Accents Die Set and inked through the die with Decadent Oak.

I cut the tassel from the Spellbinders Decorative Accents Die Set and inked through the die with Decadent Oak. I hooked this into the Savoy die cut.

I assembled the card as shown piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Lisa Horton is launching a One Day Special on Hochanda this evening with some lovely new MDF and stamps that she has designed herself - a very clever lady! There's 10% off products that I have in stock from her shows. Quite alot of stuff was out of stock so I couldn't order it but you can find what I do have here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (10th March) - Sue Wilson Mini Gemini Die Set : Lynx only £5.99!

29 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a beautiful card and looks so different from yesterday's.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you a lovely card.
    I really like the tassel die.
    Julia I have received my order Thank you.
    Sue's paper pad it is so pretty.
    Thank you.
    take care and have fun kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, absolutely beautiful today's card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. like the tassel die. a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia. Beautiful card, love the tassel die. Thank you for my order, not many places that deliver as quick as you do. Wish you were coming to York this weekend. Sue XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, another stunning card, love the papers, and the way you have used the dies. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia,
    Thanks for another version of using paper and dies, the tassle looks very pretty.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous the paper and the dies work so well together. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another pretty card Julia. Clever lady.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia, another gorgeous card today, I do love the Twisted Palm die set, looks like I will be ordering this at the end of the month.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card, very pretty & delicate.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks so different from yesterday's card What I like to see is which colours from Colour Cloud etc go with which papers Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia ,I missed your last show on Hochanda (away no internet).Your card is stunning love the colour combo and the dies look amazing .Gloria (Sidcup) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia. Lovely and looks very different from yesterday's. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card today Julia thank you love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks a very delicate card with the use of these colours. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card Julia, love the die

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card again Julia.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another beautiful card, Julia - I love it! Gilly x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia,
    I really like this one too! I may succumb to the tassel die! Oh dear! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, Love it !! Love it !! Love it !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. The more I see this die, the more I am loving it....those cards are just amazing...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Julia. The colours and dies are stunningly beautiful. Have ordered the paper pad. I got in quick before they all went again. Can't wait for it to arrive. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia,

    Beautiful card, really love the Astoria dies too.

    Much love,

    Shirley T. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia. Gorgeous card and looks so very different from yesterdays X

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card Julia. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This card is beautiful. I love the spellbinder dies you used. I don't have any of those so I will be adding to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!