Sunday 20 March 2016

Sending Wishes

Hi Bloggers.

I have an all white card for you today -

For the background, I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card using the new Creative Expressions Jacobean Floral Embossing Folder.

I cut the Justrite A2 Splendid Border out of Coconut White Card. I glued it to my background, just on 3 of the edges.

I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Wedding Inner Sentiments Stamp Set using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Silver Shine Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using the smallest of the circle dies from the Justrite Stitched A2 Banners & Rectangles Die Set. I cut the other circle die out of Coconut White Card as a mat.

I cut the 2 rectangle dies in the same set out of Coconut White Card. On the smaller one, at the emboss stage I added the Leaf Print Mask. I didn't glue the rectangles onto my car - I left them so that they could be taken in and out of the border die cut.

I assembled the card as shown adding a couple of White Pearl Corners piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

John Lockwood is launching a One Day Special on Hochanda this evening at 8pm with part 2 of his latest stamp collection. I'm offering 10% discount on items I have in stock from the shows on my website. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tomorrow night.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (20th March) - Spellbinders Tudor Rose Card Front only £12.99!

35 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, this is a lovely crisp and fresh card on this the 'first day of spring', beautiful, you always come up with such amazing creations. I love the stitch borders too.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    A lovely elegant card Thank you.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, a gorgeous card very elegant.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia,
    Happy Sunday and first day of Spring.
    WOW!!!! What a beautiful card, white on white always looks elegant
    Thank you for your inspiration!
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T 💐 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia, my favourite card is white on white, it's absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    Great idea for that die. Love it - can't beat white on white.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia. Very elegant, white on white. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant Julia.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card. I saw the demo on Hochanda for this card and loved the alternate version too. I love how you've used the lace edger as a pocket.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, very classy & elegant.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous. I am looking forward to John's shows starting today. I hope your weekend in Taunton is going well. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia
    Beautiful card love it all,
    Had a compliment on my Pinterest board about your "Journey enjoy the ride card "
    From Sport for Charity they loved it !
    just thought i would let you know.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia, this card is stunning. Love the idea of the loose rectangles tucked in the border. Would be great to have the message on the back of that, or a verse. Have a great Sunday. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love this card. So elegant. Thank you Julia. Look forward to watching John tonight. X

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is a real beauty love it thank you for sharing Julia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. White on white is so effective, Julia. A beautiful card.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Julia
    Wow stunning I just love white on white cards they are so elegant.
    I love all the elements you have used making a Gorgeous card.
    Hug's Lynda Brock xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia,
    Gorgeous card, love the all white gives a very elegant effect.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. I am becoming increasingly enamoured with these 'stitch' dies, they have produce great shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Julia.

    I think this is a Gorgeous Card,I love everything about it. I have a Wedding Card to make and this has given me a great plan, Thank you.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card Julia white on white looks so elegant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia

    Gorgeous card I do love white on white and pearls lovely.

    Hugs Annx

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love white on white But usually get a smudge or something on it how ever careful I am

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia. Such a pretty white on white card today. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just love white on white, this is superb....what a lovely idea leaving the rectangular piece loose...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love monochrome, especially on white. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful white on white. I love the stitched effect on the layers, an elegant card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello Julia, just popping in quickly as got the dreaded flu virus! Lovely card. I liked it when I saw it on Hochanda! Off to watch John now! Hope I don't fall asleep! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Julia,
    Lovely clean and simple, but STUNNING white on white card....gorgeous!
    Love Janet x
    from Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card today Julia. Love the all white cards. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I absolutely love this card, my favourite is white on white and I really like the design of this one.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!