Tuesday 22 March 2016

One Day Special on Hochanda this evening

Hi Bloggers.

I'm launching a Spellbinders One Day Special on Hochanda this evening starting at 8pm. I hope you can join me.

Here's today's card made with some of the dies on the show -

For the background, I've used the Spellbinders Loopy 6 x 6 Card Creator Die Set. The main die debosses and embosses only - there are no cuts. I ran that die through the Spellbinders Platinum Machine with a piece of Bright White Card using the embossing sandwich. I then added the outer die (a very useful 6 x 6 square die) and ran it through with the cut sandwich. I removed the outer die and inked through the remaining die with Phill Martin CS Chic Pumpkin Colour Cloud using a Smoothie.

I stamped the sentiment from Phill's Mini Baroque Inspirational Sentiments Stamp Set onto Bright White Card using Chic Pumpkin Colour Cloud applied using a Smoothie. I cut if out using #2 die (where #1 is the smallest) from the Spellinders Labels 50 Decorative Elements Die Set and inked through the die with Chic Pumpkin.

I cut the #3 die from the Labels 50 Decorative Elements Die Set out of Bright White Card. I covered it with Clear Perfect Medium and dusted Phill's CS Chic Pumpkin Mica Powder over it.

I cut the flower corner and some little flowers out of Bright White Card using the Spellbinders Floral Berry Accents Die Set. I covered the flower corner with Clear Perfect Medium and added Chic Pumpkin Mica Powder. I inked through the die on the flowers.

I assembled the card as shown adding some 3mm White Pearls, a 5mm White Pearl and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

The Pixie Powders and the Brilliant Sparkle Embossing Powders are due this morning. I have added them to my website (just click on the highlighted text). I have ordered 9 of the colours of the new CS Metallic Gilding Polish, 3 weren't in stock when I ordered last night. They should appear on my website in the next day or so.

I'm offering 10% discount on items I have on my website from my One Day Special. Discount applies till midnight tomorrow or while stocks last. You can find them here. I do my very best to have as much in stock as I can but please understand that it's very hard to predict just how high demand will be and so sometimes the stock disappears very quickly.

The winner of Freebie Friday on March 18th is.....................

wendy

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop it in the post.

Hope to see you later!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (22nd March) - John Lockwood Butterfly Dreams Stamp Set only £8.99!

27 comments:

  1. Morning Julua, a fabulous card loving the new die looking forward to your shows. Well done Wendy.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card looking forward to the show tonight.
    take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia. Gorgeous card, Sky box set for all your shows tomorrow as I'm at work but hopefully I'll be able to watch the launch tonight. Will be eagerly keeping watch for the gilding polishes to arrive with you. Enjoy your shows! Sue XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia,
    This is an unusual coloured card, pretty all the same. Love the flower and leaves in the corner.
    Looking forward to tonight and tomorrow's shows on Hochanda.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, this card is beautiful and vibrant, love the card creator die too. Saving up to get the Pixie powders and the gilding polishes, both look like amazing products. Looking forward to your shows and the inspiration. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got a new Sky box yesterday and I hope I will have it mastered so that I can record tomorrow's shows. Like this card a lot and am looking forward to seeing the products. Thank you

    Maggie B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card today Julia. Looking forward to the shows.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love the design and the colours are beautiful. I hope your shows go well and that you have a safe journey. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, quite different.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia
    I'll be at work but as with all of you I will be putting you on record to watch later.
    That is a very different background. i like it!
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia, looking forward to seeing your shows on Hochanda. Lovely card today, unusual colours but they go so well. I like many others was disappointed not to get any of the polishes, so I will be keeping an eye out for them.

    Congrats to Wendy

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colours you have used here, Julia - so unusual. Looking forward to the shows.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a clever die and could be used for both male and female cards with a change of colour I'm home alone tonight so I'll be there with a cuppa and my knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love that background ,Orange isn't a colour I use much but this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card; love the chic pumpkin, it is so nice to see this colour being used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Luck tonight, love your shows. great card too, love the colour, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card Julia the colours are beautiful thank you xxx
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia,
    Pretty card. I'm out tomorrow so will have to watch the shows on catch up.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the clean crisp look of todays card
    Well done to Wendy.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card today. Looking forward to the show tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card. Love the pumpkin colour. I will be watching tonight. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. I like the background idea, the Decorative Elements Die and the pretty Floral Berry Accents. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations wendy.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really looking forward to tonight if this card is anything to go by. Might have to do catch up as guests staying from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another lovely card! Can't wait to see your show on Hochanda.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty idea Julia, I will be watching later on Hochanda..just to see how you did it....love those two colours together...luv Ursual xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia,
    Lovely vibrant card today, looking forward to the shows, got them on record already!
    Love Janet X
    From Wakefield

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!