Monday 1 May 2017

You can't hide from me

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I started by creating a Pixie Powder Background. I misted a piece of Watercolour Card with water and sprinkled Straw Yellow Pixie Powder over. Once dry, I dusted with an Anti-Static Bag and stamped the Woodware Geraldine Giraffe using Clear Perfect Medium. I added CS Black Detail Embossing Powder and heat set.

I coloured in using CS Pixie Powders (Straw Yellow, Spearmint, Teal Wash, Aubergine Dream and Burnt Orange) and Pumice Stone Distress Crayon from Set 4. I matted onto Black Card and popped onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I stamped the sentiment that comes with Geraldine onto some more of my Pixie Powder background, using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Black Detail Powder. I matted onto Black Card and added across my card using CE Mounting Cushion.

I completed my card by adding some 5mm Black Pearls.

The winner of the card from Freebie Friday on 28th April is ...........................

ursula

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop your card in the post.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (1st May) - L
eonie Pujol Entwined Collection : Funky Heart - Lovely Bubbles only £8.99!

33 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, this is a fab. fun card.
    Congratulations Ursala enjoy.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, a cute card today, love it. Congratulations to Ursala.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous, fun card! Love it and especially the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    Great fun card today.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card thank you.
    Congratulations Ursula.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card Julia
    Congratulations to Ursula
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Julia , such a cute fun card to day which made me smile.. Loving your creations with Woodware. Congratulations to Ursula...... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    A lovely fun card.
    Congrats to Ursula.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, so cute.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Sue today's card is gorgeous I love the cute giraffe. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute Would suit my daughter as a cheeky card as she's 6' plus!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a real fun card, so cute.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun!

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia,
    Love your fun card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great fun dies - love these stamps. Thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card thank you
    Congrats to the winner
    June horrocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card. Love it!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Julia, what a fab and fun card, love the Giraffe stamp and the sentiment. Well done Ursula. have a great bank holiday Monday everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card, reminds me of Africa, firstly the giraffe and then those bright colours you have used...lovely...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia. Your card made me smile. What a cutie. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card julia x cute stamp and lovely colouring x
    Congratulations Ursula x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, A lovely quirky card today, really cute.
    Congratulations to Ursula, enjoy your 'Julia original'.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia

    What a cute card! It certainly made me smile when I saw it and I love the sentiment too!

    Congratulations to Ursula... enjoy!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia.

    Great Card. This would be apt for so many occasions, such fun colours. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations ursula.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card Julia, Well done to Ursula.x

    ReplyDelete
  26. hi Julia what a cute card I love it your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Julia i love this card and the wondefful stamp, i am definately going to have to get him.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great card - made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Julia stunning card. It's I love this stamp I bought it at AP.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. A great fun card. Thank you. Congratulations to Ursula.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!