Friday 19 May 2017

Freebie Friday

Hi Bloggers.

Here's this week's card that needs a new home -

You can read how this card was made here.

Leave a lovely comment below to go into the draw to win it. I will announce the winner on Monday. Be sure to pop back to see if you have won.

Please note : Only comments left below will go into the draw. Comments made on the original post will not count. Information given on the original post was correct at the time that post was published.

I get back from my little holiday this afternoon and I'll be catching up with the post.

I'll be back tomorrow with a sneak peek from the Sue Wilson One Day Special that I'm launching on Hochanda on Monday evening.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

24 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a really beautiful card for Freebie Friday, very elegant. Hope you enjoyed your break. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. I love the 3D element.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia I hope you had a nice break . A lovely card too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, really hope you had a great break.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, really elegant.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Julia. Beautiful card this morning you created from The Art Deco Spellbinders dies. The papers work so beautifully.
    Hope you enjoyed your break as you work so hard.... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, pretty papers. Hope you have had a great week. Looking forward to your One Day Special on Monday.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card I hope you managed to have some R&R whilst you were away Looking forward to your Hochanda launch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, a lovely give away card today, I don't know how you can part with them.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and delicate card.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia,
    that´s a gorgeous and delicate card...
    Rolf xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card you are offering to us. Thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Julia clean and fresh xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and thank you for your explanation of how you made it.
    I found your blog by accident, but I'm happy I found it.
    I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful and elegant card.You are a talented crafter making such gorgeous cards.Thanks for the inspiration Julia. Katherine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. very pretty and unusual Julia.xx
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia

    A very pretty card, love the colour combo

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card julia x those papers are so pretty x hope you had a wonderful holiday , been on a little break too x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love it. I hope you had a wonderful time away. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia Lovely card very pretty papers I would live to win it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pretty paper and card Julia. xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very pretty...thanks Julia, see you on zhochanda....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!