Saturday 27 May 2017

Many Happy Returns

Hi Bloggers.

There's still quite a few cards from the Woodware One Day Special that I did earlier this month that I haven't shared yet so I'll mix it up a bit with the cards from this week's shows over the next couple of weeks.

For the background, I dusted a piece of Coconut White Card with an Anti-Static Pad. I applied Clear Perfect Medium to the deboss side of the CE Rope Chain Embossing Folder via a Brayer. I added CS Crushed Grape Brilliant Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat set. I edged with CS Gentle Lavender Chalk Cloud using a Smoothie. I matted onto Black Card and popped onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I had a strip of background leftover from another project - spritzed with CS Pastel Purple Chalk Mister through the Being Square Mask onto Black Card. I edged it with Gentle Lavender Chalk Cloud.

I stamped one of the flowers from the Woodware Fancy Flowers Stamp Set onto Black Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS White Detail Embossing Powder. I coloured in using CS Summer Garden Watercolour Set using a Water Brush. I cut the image out using Sue Wilson's Double Pierced Background Rectangles and edged with Gentle Lavender Chalk Cloud.

I stamped the sentiment from the Woodware Birthday Cake Stamp Set using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS White Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Sue's Pierced Flags and edged with Gentle Lavender Chalk Cloud.

I completed my card by adding a Black Rhinestone Self-Adhesive Swirl.

Here's the list of the Sue Wilson Dies that I have on my One Day Special on 12th June -
Necessities Collection : Elegant Cross, Vintage Handbags, Vintage Perfume Bottle
Expressions : Chistening Day Die
Indonesian Collection : Background, Border and Corners, Mini Frames, Bali, Java, Sumatra plus all the co-ordinating Stamps to Die For
Finishing Touches : Lily of the Valley, Spring Daffodils, Rose Spray Corners, Hobnail Vase

If you would like to make some cards and have them shown on TV, email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com and I'll let you know where to send them. Be sure to put your name on the back of your cards so I can give you a name check and if you'd like them back after the shows, be sure to add your address too. I will need your card by Friday 9th June. Many thanks.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (27th May) - J
ustrite - Multi-Step Butterflies and Flowers Clear Stamp Set only £4.99!

19 comments:

  1. Morning julia lovely card today.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have not been commenting for a week or so, but I was unwell and then the events of this week just threw me. I managed to catch one of your shows and loved the effects you achieved with the stained glass dies. There were also some beautiful cards from your blog followers and it was lovely to see what can be created by other crafters.
    My eye was caught by your bracelet and I was impressed to read that it was the one you had made on your beading holiday. You are so talented (and patient, to have made that!)
    Today's card is very striking and I love the background and the colours. I hope you can get out for at least a short while this weekend, to enjoy the sunshine. We do need the vitamin D! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Julia this card is gorgeous. I am looking forward to seeing all your other cards. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Julia it's so colourful these stamps are really nice thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, nice & bright.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia
    A lovely card. I haven't seen that embossing folder before.
    Have a great weekend.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, I love the flower stamp and all of the different layers and textures you have used.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card today, Julia. I have just seen your Hochanda schedule - you are going to need a holiday after that lot!

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Julia. Such a pretty card this morning and I love all the different ideas you have used for the card. Will be looking forward to watching you again on Hochanda..... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julia, what a fabulous card today, love the rich vibrant colours. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card I don't own any of the die sets you'll be showing So can't help

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautoful card Julia x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice to see such a variable number of techniques making up this lovely card.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the design and colours used Julia.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia Another beautiful card lots of techniques used to create layers of interest

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another gorgeous card Julia

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia,
    Although I am not a fan of using black on the cards, I have to admit that I like this one. Love the embossed background and the flower stamp. Thanks for sharing.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!