Monday 15 May 2017

Best Wishes

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I misted through the Being Square Mask onto Black Card with CS Pastel Purple Chalk Mister. I used Phill Martin's in the box technique for a fine mist.

I dusted with an Anti-Static Pad and stamped the Woodware Best Wishes Banner using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS True White Detail Embossing Powder.

I coloured in using CS Summer Garden Watercolour Palette using a Water Brush.

I completed my card by adding a 5mm White Pearl to each corner of my background, matting onto Coconut White Card and then onto a Black Card blank.

Lisa Horton is launching a One Day Special on Hochanda this evening at 8pm with some brand new stamps (summer gnomes!) and matching Pop-ems. You can find the items I have from the shows on my website here (I'll add items as I find out what they are). There's 10% off everything (excluding workshops) on my website till midnight on Friday as I'm away for a few days. Orders will be posted out from Friday afternoon onwards. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

In case you missed it yesterday (I know many of you don't get chance to visit over the weekend) - I'm launching a One Day Special on Hochanda next Monday (22nd) with Sue Wilson's Stained Glass Window Collection. If you have these dies, have made cards with them and would like for them to be shown TV, I would love it if you would send them to me. I need them by Saturday 20th May. Make sure that you put your name on the back so I can give you a name check if your cards are shown. If you would like for your cards to be returned after the shows, be sure to pop your address on the back too. Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com and I'll let you know where to send your cards. Many thanks to those of you who have already been in touch 😊

 The winner of the card from Freebie Friday on 12th May is ......................

Marion Scott

Please email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com with your address and I'll pop your card in the post later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

22 comments:

  1. Hi Julia
    Lovely card, with one of your gorgeous backgrounds as usual.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, lovely card today, nice strong colours.

    Congratulations to Marion Scott

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic card it looks so dimensional yet it is flat .
    Congrats to Friday's winner xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia, great card and I love the colour of the chalk mister - very vibrant looking. Thank you for picking me as this weeks winner of the Friday Freebie, it is gorgeous and I look forward to receiving it.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely background and pretty stamp.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card-love it.

    Congrats to the card winner.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love everything about this card. I think the mask is my next purchase as it is ideal for men's cards.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so effective, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card the colours are lovely congrats to Marion
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the effect of this card ,just gorgeous Julia.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia

    Love the background on the card and the pop of flowers really is outstanding

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the way you have created this card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh I do like this misted background, another 'must try'...thank you....a superb card ...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I really like the darker colours and the effect of the mister on black card. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations Marion Scott.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia Really striking card I love the colours
    Congratulations to Marion

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Julia, love the flowers
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Julia. The flowers almost look real.
    Congratulations to Marion. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Julia this is absolutely stunning, i love those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Julia, what a superb card, love the vibrant colours against the dark background. Well done Marion. Bx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!