Tuesday 2 May 2017

Owl always be here

Hi Bloggers.

I'm off to Ed Sheeran at the O2 tonight - VERY excited!

Here's today's card -

I coloured these owls at a demo so I thought I would pop them on a card. I stamped the Woodware Owl Friends onto Coconut White Card using Onyx Black Versafine Ink. I coloured in using Distress Crayons from Sets 2 and 3 and a Water Brush. I added some ground and grass to ground them. I distressed the edges of the card using a Woodware Edge Crimper and then CS Decadent Teal Colour Cloud using a Smoothie. I matted onto Black Card. I added 5mm Black Pearls to the eyes of the owls. I doodled a little on one of the owls using a Black Pigma Micron Pen (must practice that!).

I stamped the sentiment that comes in the same set, again using Versafine. I distressed the edges and added Decadent Teal Colour Cloud and matted onto Black Card.

I selected a Decadent Teal paper from Phill Martin's Timeless 8 x 8 Paper Pad. I stamped the heart that comes in the same set over it randomly using Versafine Ink. I trimmed it and added to Black Card mat and popped onto a Coconut White Card blank.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (2nd May) - S
pellbinders Die-D-Lites - Victoria Accents only £4.00!

33 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, this is a fab. fun card ideal fir all the exam results that will coming soon.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you lucky thing! I bet it will be amazing. Love these owls and I reckon my eyes would look like this if I had a ticket to see Ed Sheehan. Have a fantastic night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Julia
    Another fun card,so simple but you can really see the expression in their eyes.Love it.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, Sheeran! I hate this predictive text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, lovely card today, enjoy yourself tonight.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card. Enjoy Ed Sheeran - lucky girl!

    Maggie B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really great card love the teal. You must be super excited about Ed Sheeran. I wish I was joining you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia this card is gorgeous those owls are just so cute and I love the sentiment. Have a great day. Take care Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cute, love the owls.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card. Have a great evening.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, so cute. Enjoy your evening out tonight.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia
    A lovely fun card. Enjoy your evening!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Julia, fab fun card.
    Enjoy your evening, love Ed Sheeran songs
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia. Love these cuties. Behave tonight. Want to hear all about it Sunday if you've got your voice back. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia

    Cute, cute, cute! Love this card

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia,
    Love these stamps. Enjoy the show.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good Morning Julia.. Such a fun card this morning, love the owls... Have a wonderful time tonight.... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very sweet card suitable for any age

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card love owls
    June horrocks xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. These Woodware stamps are such fun, Julia. Enjoy the show.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning Julia, So cute !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another cute little card today, thank you Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Really cute card. Thank you Julia and enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia.

    Cute card. Nice stamp and colouring. I like the background and what you have done for the eyes. Thanks for sharing.

    I hope you enjoy your evening.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  25. These stamps are just so sweet, and lovely sentiment too. Thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those owls are so cute julia x lovely card x have a fantastic time tonight , he's great live x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this one. Enjoy the concert x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julia This is such a cute card I love it! Hope you have a fantastic time tonight

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is cute and Ithink the image could be used for so many occasions - Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary and from one friend to another that's going through a tough time
    Hope you enjoyed the concert

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Julia. Ed Sheeran is great so hope you had a fab evening.
    Fun card today. X

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Julia
    Gorgeous CARD those owls are so cute. You have coloured them so well.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hello Julia, these owls are just so fab, love the different "expressions". The colouring is great, hope you enjoyed Ed Sheeran. Bx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!