Saturday 6 May 2017

Saturday Sneak Peek

Hi Bloggers.

Today I have a sneak peek from the Woodware One Day Special that I'm launching on Tuesday evening at 8pm. I always find it hard to decide which cards to share first but here we go -

I started by misting a little CS Pastel Purple Chalk Mister onto Watercolour Card. I managed to get quite a few little splats on this one that work perfectly on this card.

Once dry, I dusted with an Anti-Static Bag and stamped the Woodware Best Wishes Stamp using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Bright Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I coloured in using CS Essentials Watercolour Palette and a Water Brush. I added a little Quickie Glue to some of the spots in the image and added CS Sea Green Polished Silk Glitter.

I added some spots of Quickie Glue in groups of 3 and added some Golden Stars Glitter Jewels.

I cut out using Sue Wilson's Essential Sized Rectangles and edged with CS Sweet Violet Chalk Cloud using a Smoothie. I popped onto a Black Card mat and onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I accidentally deleted the Clearance Section on my website a couple of weeks ago (not my finest move!). I've been gradually re-populating it so do give it a look. There are still other products reduced on my website but they're not all in the Clearance Section yet. I've also added some more items to the Pre-Loved Section. I'm trying to add a few every day 😊

It's a busy weekend for me as I'm running a workshop locally today and then tomorrow heading off to Nottingham for Phill Martin's Craftathon.

 Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (6th May) - C
reative Expressions Stamps to Die For - Retro Roses only £2.99!

28 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, a lovely card today, will be catching your show too.

    Sounds like a very busy weekend for you, try and have a few minutes of 'me' time or you will burn yourself out.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Julia. Looking forward to your shows.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia. What a pretty little card. I love the effects of the background spats. Save some energy for tomorrow to keep Phill in check. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty stamp. Enjoy your workshops but take care driving.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, really pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia your card is gorgeous I love it. You have a busy weekend ahead. Have a great time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty card. Love the colours. Kind regards Sandra Kent

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, pretty stamp.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your colouring, Julia - great card, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julia, what a beautiful and summery card, love the bright colours. Wow you do have a busy weekend, hope you enjoy it. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia

    WOW, such a gorgeous burst of colour today I love this card!

    Enjoy your very busy weekend!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning Julia.. Beautiful card this morning .. Looking forward to your show on Tuesday.. Sounds you have a busy weekend, have fun... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely new stamp used here, Julia. A great card.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card julia x the stamp looks beautiful x have a fantastic weekend x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia
    beautiful card and stamp .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning Julia, Im so looking forward to the new Woodware stamps I love what you do with them and your backgrounds and techniques. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. Beautiful colouring.

    Teres

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia I love this card the colours are gorgeous and love the stamp I'm looking forward to your Woodware show
    Hope you manage to have some time to relax this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I think this is such a pretty Card, it is a great stamp and your colours are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    I;m sure you will have fun at Phill Martin's Craftathon.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lovely card Julia love the stamp very pretty colours I will be watching on Tuesday thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Julia this card is fabulous and has certainly brightened my day. Your colouring is perfect including the splattered background.
    This is another stamp i have to get.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, a gorgeous card in some bright summery colours.
    Thank you for a great day !
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia,
    A beautiful card! I will try to watch but difficult at present. Will explain later!
    Lovely stamps .
    Thank you, Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card Julia. Your colouring is always so perfect. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!