Tuesday 23 May 2017

One Day Special Shows continue today

Hi Bloggers.

The Sue Wilson Stained Glass Window Dies One Day Special Shows continue on Hochanda today at 9am, 12noon, 4pm and 7pm. Hope you can join me.

I have a 3 panel card for you today featuring the other dies that are on the shows -

For the background, I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card with the CE Bramled Rose 8 x 8 Embossing Folder. I matted onto Silver Mirror Card, then Antique Gold Card and then Coconut White Card.

I cut die #3 from Sue Wilson's Mirrored Mini Striplet Die Set out of Antique Gold Card 3 times. I cut dies #1 and #2 together out of Silver Mirror Card 3 times. I popped a piece of CE Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet onto a piece of Coconut White Card and cut die #2 only out of it 3 times. I removed the other backing sheet and popped the silver die cut onto it. I added Pale Bronze Polished Silk Glitter to the exposed adhesive.

I cut Sue's Lace Butterfly Die out of Silver Mirror Card and out of Antique Gold Card. I shaped them and glued them together at the body only, offsetting them slightly.

I cut Sue's Birthday Wishes Die out of Silver Mirror Card. I used the sentiment on another card. I added a piece of my Double Sided Ahesive/Coconut White Card to the the back of the waste from the sentiment, removing the other backing sheet to secure it. I added Pale Bronze Polished Silk Glitter to the exposed adhesive and matted onto Antique Gold Card.

I completed my card by adding some 5mm White Pearls.

Hope you can join me for some of the shows today.

I'm offering 10% discount on items I have on my website from the shows. You can find them here. Offer applies till midnight tonight or while stocks last. Discount will be applied automatically at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (23rd May) - S
pellbinders Donna Salazar - Big Blossom only £8.99!

28 comments:

  1. Morning julia, lovely card today. Loved the show and will be watching again today

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fanstastic show last night. I look forward to the rest of the shows today. I was so pleased to see my cards on TV it gave me a great boost. The other ladies cards were wonderful too. Maybe you could do this sort of thing more often xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Julia. Fantastic show last night. Looking forward to today's shows.
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia this is a gorgeous card. I am looking forward to your shows today. Have a safe journey to and from the studio. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow-gorgeous card, love it.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julia, a really stunning card, love the design/layout and colour combo. Take care and travel safely. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Julia ,beautiful card this morning ....I really enjoyed last night show..... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like panel cards and this one is beautiful. Enjoyed the show - it was great to see other people's cards as well.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card. I'm looking forward to catching up with your shows- we've been visiting our daughter so need to do some food shopping this morning. Zoe had a scan yesterday and has ben told she is expecting a girl (so maybe I need to buy some pink wool as well as food!)
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card.

    Really enjoyed last night's show. Today's will be a case of catch up, I am looking forward to that. Have a good day.

    Agree that it was good to see the samples that were so kindly donated. Well done to them.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your show Julia the dies are great see you later
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, looking forward to seeing more of your shows today, I really enjoyed last night's. Hope you have a great day and thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia,
    that´s a gorgeous card and colours are fantastic.
    Rolf xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia

    This is a beautiful card, designed to perfection

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia,
    Beautiful card, I do love the tri panel effect.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. I simply love striplets used in this way, and this card is just fantastic, thank you Julia. Thank you too for our show last night, most interesting, gathered many ideas...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Julia, Gorgeous, I'm loving the three panels.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just been watching your 12 o'clock show, stunning demos, but hey, I do love that bracelet you are wearing, did you make it ???? luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia,

    Lovely card, beautiful colors, great used of dies. Love it. Thank you for sharing.
    Great show last night.

    Carmen (Canada)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello Julia.

    I really like this Card, it has a lovely rich look to it. I see what you mean about how beautiful the butterfly is. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia, like the three panel effect made with striplets. Very nice card. x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the striplet dies ,your card is a smasher .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty I love the Striplet background My thoughts are with the families of Manchester today xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia Beautiful card. I have been enjoying watching your shows such a lot of fabulous cards and of course your never ending amazing background techniques

    ReplyDelete
  25. Julia this is fab, i love that striplet as a background.
    And the colours you have used are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Julia,
    Lovely cards, thank you!
    Love Myra x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely cards Julia. Need to watch some of the shows on Catchup.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!