Thursday 18 May 2017

Have a Wonderful Birthday

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I dusted a piece of Coconut White Card with an Anti-Static Pad. I inked up the Heroic Mask with Clear Perfect Medium. I popped it inked side up onto my SB Platimum Platform, added my card (dusted side down), then added my tan mat and embossing plate and ran through the machine. The ink transferred to the deboss pattern. I added CS Sea Turtle Brilliant Sparkle Embossing Powder and heat set. I popped it into a box with the mask still in place and misted with Phill Martin's CS Vintage Blue Ink Spray Mist. I matted onto Periwinkle Card and Coconut White Card.

I stamped a selection of words and some hearts from the Woodware Celebrating You Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Sea Turtle BS EP. I trimmed them down and cut the hearts out and arranged them on my background as shown securing with CE Mounting Cushion.

I completed my card by adding an 8mm White Pearl to each corner.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

19 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, this card is brilliant, love the background and the way you have done the words. Have a great day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, oh yes I like this card, love the way you have done the words too.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Julia and not gender specific!!
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this cardthe colours and the. Words thank you
    Love June horroks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning Julia.. Beautiful card this morning . I love how you created the back ground, thank you for sharing... Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great way of creating a background, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous I love this style of card with different fonts and words cut out separately I've tried it quite a lot myself recently and have done it (a Leonie trick I think) by making the shapes random too - saves making sure the rectangles are straight (does that make any sense!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Love the background.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    A great card, love how you have used the words.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very clever background and I love the use of the words without anything else. Thank you, Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia

    I really like how you've created this card.... excellent!

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So different Julia,i love this card.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant idea Julia. Another stamp to add to my wish list. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Julia.

    I think this is wonderful. I like the simplicity the sentiment and the colours. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, what an amazing idea for a background, definitely going to give this a try....a really amazing card, thank you Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia This is such an effective way to create a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia this is a stunning card those stamps are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!