Saturday 2 September 2017

Warm Wishes to You

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I started by stamping the bear from the Woodware Self Portrait Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Faded Jeans Distress Oxide. I pulled some of the colour out using a Water Brush. I popped it inside the Creative Expressions Sparkle Flakes Embossing Folder, positioning the image around the snowflakes as shown. I coloured the nose using Vintage Photo Distress Oxide using a Water Brush and embossed with CS Matt Clear Embossing Powder. I coloured the scarf using Fired Brick Distress Oxide.

I edged with Faded Jeans Distress Oxide using a Smoothie. I edged a piece of paper from Lisa Horton's Christmas Wishes Paper Pad with Faded Jeans Oxide and popped both pieces onto a Coconut White Card blank.

I popped CS Glue around the edges of the image panel and then added CS Iced Crystal.

I stamped the little paws with Faded Jeans Oxide and pulled the colour out again.

I cut a tag and ring out of Coconut White Card using Sue Wilson's Pierced Tags Die Set. I edged with Faded Jeans Oxide and stamped the sentiment from the Self Portrait Stamp Set using the same ink. I pressed the ring into Fired Brick Distress Oxide, added CS Matt Clear Embossing Powder and heat set. I added it to my tag using CS Glue in a Woodware Fine Tip Applicator.

I swiped some Faded Jeans Oxide onto my Craft Sheet. I misted with water and dragged a piece of Blue White American Seam Binding through it. I cleaned my Craft Sheet, added Fired Brick Oxide, misted with water. I dragged my ribbon through it. I dried it using my Heat Tool and added it to my tag.

Some of you may remember that when I demoed this card on Hochanda, I messed it up a bit by stamping the polar bear in black. I promised to give that card away - I haven't forgotten. It may appear on Freebie Friday very soon. 😊

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders over £10 (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).

26 comments:

  1. Cute stamp. Useful for the grandchildren.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    Fun stamp,great for young ones.
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brill card for little people Julia great big bear love him
    Thank you
    June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, lovely card today, what a cheeky grin our little bear has.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia. Lovely card. I just love his expression. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia, great fun card, so cute
    Marion S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Julia.. Such cute card this morning . Love the effect you have created from the inks.
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    A lovely fun card.
    I'm intrigued by the Facebook posts from yesterday, whatever were your CE chums doing in a field of cows?
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia,
    Love your bear card, so cute.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Julia, what a great card, love the bear he is a real cutie. Have a great day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Any child would love to receive this - great card. Thank you Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Julia.

    Fun card, I like the look of the tag and love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this card julia, so cute .xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia this is such a cute card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. A real cutie for today Julia...thank you..luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card julia x love the stamp , he's so cheeky x
    Theresa w x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia such a cute fun card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia, love this cute bear.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A sweet fun card. Using the paler ink to stamp makes it softer to the eye.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia,
    Cute bear,fun card. Take care.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!