Monday 4 June 2012

Happy Birthday Sue

Hi Bloggers.

Today is Sue Wilson's birthday. She's away visiting her mom in Florida at the moment so I haven't been able to send her a card but his post is dedicated to her as it's a revamp of the card she made in this post. Happy Birthday Sue!


On my version I have used milk card from the Neutral Card Pack. I have embossed the panels using the Couture Creations Wild Poinsettia Embossing Folder. I added some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Golden Pearl PVA to the centre of the flowers.


My cascading flowers are made from the Spellbinders Rose Creations die set.


The sentiment is from the Creative Expressions Sincere Sentiments stamp set and I've cut it out using Spellbinders Labels Four. I inked through the die with Milled Lavender Distress Ink.

Hope you like my version.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, great card, don't have the rose creation die but will try this with some other die when I try this card. Love it.

    Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I am sure Sue will be impressed
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card, Julia. Have a couple of birthdays coming up, unfortunately they are both males so won't be able to try this for them, but maybe for the next female birthday. Thanks for he inspiration. Ju

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love the colours I`m sure Sue will like it .Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia, what a lovely touch for Sue's birthday, a really lovely card! Enjoy your bank holiday Monday, Christine H x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi julia,
    what a lovely card x
    martine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely card Julia, I am really itching to try one with the 3 panels, it looks so stylish. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cracker from you. I hope Sue has a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia, This is a beautiful card, and so versatile! I love the way you've put dots in the embossed flowers. I will try this layout on my next card...:)...Have a great day...:)..xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia a fitting card for Sue with flowers and a bow. Love this card really like the blue one of my favourite colours, beautiful flowers all round a wonderful card xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card Julia....Sue will love it.

    Carolyn B

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia,
    Yet another great card, Love the roses and the layout. All in all a wonderful card.
    Have a great day
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi Julia
    I love the soft look to this card - the flowers are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia,
    Lovely card great flowers Sue will love it.
    Have a nice day.
    Nancyd x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card Julia, the flowers are lovely. Love Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The flowers on this card are stunning i just love that blue, you'd pay a fortune to buy flowers like this ready made. I like this sentiment as its so true to life. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!