Thursday 15 November 2012

Your Kindness Means so Much to Me

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I spritzed some Coconut White card with Cosmic Shimmer Egyptian Blue Vintage Mister. I then inked through the Delicate Mask with Sailboat Blue Adirondack Dye Ink using Cut n Dry Foam.

I cut a Spellbinders Scalloped Labels One out of white card and inked through the die with Sailboat Blue. I cut a Spellbinders Marvelous Square out of bright blue card. I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Fanciful Phrases Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using a smaller Scalloped Labels One and inked through the die with Sailboat Blue.

I tied a large bow using 2 lengths of White Silky Crush Ribbon. I made a flower out of bright blue card using Spellbinders Spiral Blossom Four and added it to my bow. I also added a couple of White Pearl Decorative Stick Pins.

I assembled the card as shown adding a Pearl Swirl and some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Summer Blue around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.



22 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.....A lovely card....I love the blue you have used..Thanks for the inspiration...I must use more bow's and stick pins....

    Happy crafting
    Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, another beautiful card, I think we should change the sentiment to "your inspiration means so much to me". So looking forward to the project book. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia loving the colour that you have used this morning. You are such a inspiration to us all. Looking forward to getting mu hands on to the new project book. Take care

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours! Love the flower trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia. Lovely card and once again your background is amazing.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia,
    Your card today just sings of color. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Julia,
    Love the colour, the background is great, a very pretty card.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia,

    What a beautiful card. The colour is lovely. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, A lovely card, love the colours and die-cuts, and the flower is just divine, love it all.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Julia like the colour scheme too xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi julia this is a lovely card,I might need to get the scalloped label set as they go so well with marvelous squares! And the blue you have is really nice,can't wait for the book!! Love lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning julia, i also think i now need the scalloped label set! fab card and colour

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    Love the card and you the colours you have used . The background as always is great.
    Have a good day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia

    What a lovely bright card, I love the dies you have used. love Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Julia, A lovely fresh card today, very striking, love the background and bow.
    Have a great day everyone.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia
    What a beautiful fresh looking card and great instrucions thank you.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Julia

    Gorgeous card I love the colour scheme. Those marvelous square dies are so useful and I am so pleased that I bought them

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Blue is probably a bit too bright for me - but I love the design and layout. X

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Julia, a great card and colours are very fresh love the background too. Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card, I love the blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia,
    I love the blue! A beautiful card. Really looking forward to seeing you C&C on Sunday.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    JoanB.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!