Monday 19 November 2012

Re-stocks in my Amazon Store

Hi Bloggers.

All of the orders for the Project Book were put in the post this afternoon so those of you who ordered should receive them in the next couple of days. I have sold out of the stock that I loaded on this morning but I have ordered some more this afternoon and have put them on my Amazon Store here. I have set the dispatch time as 6-10 days to allow the stock to get here. Hopefully, it will be here by the end of this week.

I have new stock of the Wax Paper here - at the moment! It's already flying out!

I have the Intrinsic and Lovingly Baroque Embossing Folders from Couture Creations back in stock.

Also back in stock are a bunch of Creative Expressions Stamp Sets that you can view here.

All for now.

Julia.

1 comment:

  1. hi julia my copy has come this afternoon,nicely package.i think it will sell well.hope you will sat thankyou to all of you who put it together for me. maby no2 next year if possiable. will be whatching friday,am dog sitting my friends to dog. love from bluebell-flowerwood,grimsby area.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!