Saturday 24 November 2012

Miss You

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card from the Pick of the Day.

For the background, I popped some Coconut White card inside the Spellbinders Garden Lattice A4 M-Bossabilities Folder. I edged it with Peach Bellini Adirondack Dye Ink using Cut n Dry Foam.

I cut the smallest of the Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles One dies out of white card and inked through the die with Peach Bellini. I cut the next size up out of Foundations Dot and Dash Paper. I cut the CFT Triumphant Blossom out of the same Foundations Paper but used the other side uppermost. I folded and tucked and popped it on top of the circles, adding a few 5mm White Pearls as showm.

I stamped the sentiment from the Creative Expressions Sincere Sentiments Stamp Set using Jet Black Archival and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Clear Embossing Powder. I cut it out using one of the smaller Marvelous Squares dies. I inked through the die with Peach Bellini and added a few more pearls.

I cut some little corners out of Foundations Paper using the French Frills die set and added a pearl to each.

I tied a big bow using 2 lengths of White Sheer Wrinkled Edge Ribbon and added a couple of Crystal Decorative Stick Pins and a Frosted Peach Dazzler.

I assembled the card as shown adding some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in White around the edges.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.

27 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, another beautiful creation, must get some of that die ink, it looks so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Julia,
    A lovely card today, love the colour, the Grand Decorative Circles and Ovals make great frames, they are so useful, need a square one now. Great card.
    Have a great day.
    Michelle(happy2craft)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia,

    Very pretty card. Love the background. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia.... Another beautiful card...I love the colour you have used....

    Happy crafting
    Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, this is a really beautiful card, I really do need to get these dies! Love the colours and must get the ink too...when I've replenished my stash money! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia, Stunning card today, love everything about it, i do love circles. Have a good weekend. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. H Julia. That's so pretty and very intricate. Love the colour.

    Val in Spain xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Julia,
    Stunning card, love how you have put all the Dies together.

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia, love the design of this card, have to get some of that peach bellini, it looks to be such a versatile colour. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning julia another beautifull card i love the colour that you have used. Ive got grand ovsls but not the circles s i think i will have to invest in them.
    Take Care

    Debs A

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Julia, what a gorgeous card, really will have to get these dies and the gorgeous peach bellini

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia,
    Another beautiful card, what's mot to like love it all.
    Have a good day.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia, A beautiful card, love the use of die-cuts and colour is gorgeous, your bow is so beautiful. I must get this Peach Bellini ink, it is beautiful.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello julia,love the colour you have used today,refreching i say. i have done a tag today on my blog. first from the project book. i enjoyed doing it. something diffrent for me. love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Julia these grand dies are on my wish list xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card Julia

    I do have these dies and they are gorgeous.....

    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another really lovely card Julia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi julia another lovely card and the colours are great,I must get some of the peach bellini ink its such a lovely colour.hope to see you on c+c soon!! Love lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning Julia
    Wow there are only so many ways to say beautiful, fantastic, georgeous, I really love your way with colour too. Do hope you will be on C & C before too long.
    Have a good weekend
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  20. Morning Julia, Such a pretty card, must get some Peach Bellini, it is so warm and subtle. The dies and bow are grogeous.
    Have a great day everyone.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Julia,
    This is awesome. Love the peach.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia,

    a pretty, delicate card that looks very intricate. The colour is lovely too
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julie
    What a lovely card. I love the peach Bellini
    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia,a lovely card not really my colour but very fresh looking
    love the dies will be trying it in different colour.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Julia,
    A very elegant card today.
    I tried one of your randomly stamped backgrounds today for the first time. When I was doing I kept hearing you say "don't over think it... don't over think it..." you always make it look so easy. But I was very happy with my result.
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Joann B.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card may try this .but with out th bow as I don`t have this ribbon.Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!