Saturday 17 November 2012

Project Book available to order now

Hi Bloggers.

I have loaded the Project Book on to my Amazon Store here. Stock should be here on Tuesday or Wednesday. I will post out all orders as soon as it arrives. I've loaded it on early as I know some of you are desperate to get your hands on it. I should have more stock coming than I have loaded but I haven't received confirmation of that.

I have my copy here and it is really lovely with each project having a double A4 spread. The photographs are stunning.

Please scroll gown to the next post for today's card.

All for now.

Julia

6 comments:

  1. hello,yes i have ordered mine, how nice,love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Julia, Thanks for this Julia, have just orderd mine, sooo excited.
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia
    Thanks have ordered mine cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just went to look but it says 'currently unavailable', so not sure how to order

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just went to look but it says 'currently unavailable', so not sure how to order

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sold out for now - hoping to load more stock on Monday. Will post on blog when available again. Julia.

      Delete

Only positive comments please!