Tuesday 13 November 2012

New Products, New Blog Candy and Project Book

Hi Bloggers.

I've popped some new products in my Amazon Store.

New Stamp Sets -

Vintage Vixens

Steampunk Sirens
Masquerade
I now have a selection of Silky Crush Ribbon and Sheer Wrinkled Edge Ribbon which are available in 5 yard rolls. There's organza, gingham, ric-rac, crochet ribbon, sheer iridescent ribbon and vintage ribbon available in my ebay store.

I have added a few of my favourite Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Misters in Egyptian Blue, Antique Rose, Tarnished Gold and Patina.

Remember the beautiful Caught in Crystal Technique that Sue does and I demoed in one of her recent Christmas Shows? Well, I have the Cosmic Shimmer Clear Varnish Lacquer that we used for that in stock now.

I also have the very popular Wax Paper that makes releasing card from your intricate Spellbinders dies so much easier (there's a funny picture on frogs on the listing at the moment - hopefully that will be gone by the time this post goes live!).

I am not planning to stock Adirondack Dye ink pads as Amazon seem to out of the blue withdraw the facility for me to sell certain ones. The same goes for the archival. All of a sudden, without notice my listing becomes inactive and I'm no longer able to sell it. It happened with the Distress Markers and some Spellbinders dies too. If you're having difficulty getting some products please feel free to email me at juliawattscrafts@gmail.com. As long as you have a Paypal account and as long as the item is in stock at the warehouse then I should be able to help you out. I won't be stocking card anymore as it costs me too much to post out when more than one pack is ordered - sorry about that. The peach card that I used in yesterday's post is called Light Apricot and is from Creative Expressions.

The Project Book that Sue mentioned in her post today is due in at the warehouse today so I should be receiving some shortly. Yes, I do have a project in there - only one though. The selection panel were really tough and most of my designs were rejected. Will have to try harder! What I have seen of it so far is beautifully done with gorgeous photos and clear step by step instructions.

You may have noticed that I have popped up some new blog candy for when we reach 600 followers - Dear Old Dad Spellbinders Die Set from the summer release. A fun die set for guys cards.

All for now.

Julia.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the updates Julia. Looking forward to the project book - I'm sure your card is great and you'll have more in future editions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the update...can't believe you only have one projects as I love most of yours....I'm sure you'll have lots in future editions...thanks for the chance for the blog candy...Christine....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update Julia, look forward to seeing the project book and congrats on getting a project in it. Emma

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!