Tuesday 19 April 2016

Heart to Heart

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I started by cutting the 2 largest dies from the Spellbinders Intertwined Spirals Die Set together out of one of the papers from Sue Wilson's Classic Elegance 8 x 8 Paper Pad. I threaded some Craft Consortium Duck Egg Satin Ribbon through it as shown and matted onto a piece of Coconut White Card.

I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Wedding Inner Sentiments Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Silver Shine Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using the circle die in the Intertwined Spirals Set. .

I made a couple of shoes using the Spellbinders Ladies Shoe Die Set (currently out of stock - will order more when I can) out of more of Sue's paper, Coconut White Card and Aqua Card. I added a Craft Consortium Duck Egg Resin Flowers to each of them.

I tied a bow using 2 lengths of the Duck Egg Satin Ribbon and added a Craft Consortium Vintage Pearl Charm.

I assembled the card as shown piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Good news for those of you who are wanting to buy the Justrite Stitched A2 Banners & Rectangles die set - I spotted that some had just come back into stock at Creative Expressions so I grabbed them. I should get them on Friday hopefully. I'll let you know as soon as they're loaded onto my website.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

33 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    I hope you are enjoying your little break.
    Today's card is lovely Thank You.
    Have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia
    Enjoy the beading sessions ! take care out there and it's a lovely card today. those shoes are so pretty.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia,
    Gorgeous card, love the little shoes.
    Love Janet X
    From Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia
    What a beautiful card love the colours and the dies thank you tracyw

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Julia. I hope you got off on your short break ok. Today's card is beautiful, love the background die. Sue XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia,
    What a pretty card, love the shoes thoroughly enjoyed your demos on them.
    Hope day one of your Beading break went ok.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little shoes are divine Julia and the background die is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Julia. Certainly different to put shoes on a card. I hope you are able to relax and use your creative skills in a different direction.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia, a really beautiful card, love the paper and the shoes. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love those shoes. Enjoy your time away. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card, love the background.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes, Julia. A great card.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    Hope you are having a great time. Love the background die.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia
    A lovely card, I love the shoes.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia, A lovely card, I love the duck egg colourway, and Becca's shoes are gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia. Cute little card. How you are having a great time. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely card. I do like this large die you have used to produce the background.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia, A lovely card, I love the duck egg colourway, and Becca's shoes are gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia, a gorgeous card love these dies.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the demos of this Julia love the card thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hope you are having a grand time Julia? , lovely card just right for celebrating the Prom .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, oh wow this card is gorgeous, I so love the she dies, I must get them, and you have used my favourite colour too, the embellishment is gorgeous.

    Hope you are enjoying your beading still.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Morning Julia

    Gorgeous card today. Love the colours too

    Crafty smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super super card Julia, love that flower centre....hope you having a great time....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful card Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I like the Intertwined Spirals die and the colours you have used. I know it's personal but I must be the only person who isn't a fan of shoes and handbag dies.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia,
    Really pretty, feminine card. Good one for my daughter-in-law who is shoe mad.
    Regards
    Dorianne

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely colour and a beautiful design Julia. What great shoes, they would be perfect for my middle daughter who is show crazy! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Evening Julia. Beautiful card and I love that background die X

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card as always, thanks Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card Julia. Love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!