Tuesday 5 April 2016

Follow Your Soul

Hi Bloggers.

We had a fun but exhausting day yesterday at CE HQ - I won't be up very early today! Although, I do need to get my website orders in the post so won't be able to stay in bed too long.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I embossed a piece of Bright White Card using the Creative Expressions Treasure Box Embossing Folder. I inked around the edges with CS Rose Blush Colour Cloud using a Smoothie.

I cut a strip from one of the papers in the Craft Consortium Wild Rose 12 x 12 Paper Pad, halved it and added it to my background as shown.

I stamped the sentiment from Phill Martin's Mini Baroque Inspirational Sentiments Stamp Set onto Bright White Card using Watering Can Archival. I cut it out using Spellbinders Labels 50 Decorative Elements and inked through the die with Rose Blush Colour Cloud.

I cut the largest die in the Spellbinders Labels 50 Decorative Accents Die Set out of another paper from the Wild Rose Paper Pad.

I tied a bow using 2 lengths of CE Colonial Rose Satin Ribbon and added a Craft Consortium Vintage Pearl Charm.

I assembled the card as shown adding some 3mm White Pearls and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Phill Martin is launching a One Day Special this evening with part 2 of his new Timeless Collection. I'm offering 10% discount on items I have in stock from the shows. You can find them here. Offer valid till midnight tomorrow night.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (5th April) - Couture Creations Amaryllis Collection : Simone's Style Die Set only £12.99!

27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia,na very pretty card.
    Nancydxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    A very pretty card Thank you beautiful papers.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia, today's card is very beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia. Beautiful card, love the bold splash of colour. Sue XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia,
    Thank you for another pretty card. The papers look so pretty.
    Hope you managed a little lie in after your hectic day yesterday.
    Thanks for my order, it came yesterday - posted Saturday.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, a really gorgeous card today, love the combination of colours, so pretty and spring like. Have a lovely day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia
    Have a bit of a lie in - even tho I have an order waiting on your website! You need to take care of yourself - none of us are getting any younger!!!
    Love the card today . This paperpad is so special and really pretty.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cheerful card today Julia.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fresh soft colours of this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love everything about it. I hope you get some rest today it sounds like you have been very busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia. I like this card very much. It's not very often we see green so it makes a nice change. Hope you had a good sleep and are raring to go again. Save some energy for the weekend. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's those papers again. They really are lovely, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So preety Julia beautiful papers stand out so much thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia
    A gorgeous card, very pretty papers.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia, oh a lovely card today, I really love the papers I think they are some of the best on the market at the moment along with Phill's, Sue's and John's, can't get enough of them.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Julia.

    I think this is so pretty, I love the borders and how the green mat and red ribbon all tie together, lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia, So glad that yesterday went well, I can understand that you would be exhausted, hopefully you had a lie-in this morning.
    A beautiful card, I really love the Craft Consortium papers in the pad that I have, really good quality.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another lovely card Julia. Those papers are very pretty.
    Take it easy today and don't overdo it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. A pretty, bright and cheerful card. Even quite like the bow (LOL)

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very very pretty, love that big bow and the bling in the middle...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh sooo pretty Julia, just gorgeous.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a pretty card Julia, the paper is lovely. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia
    Beautiful Card & I love the Craft Consortium Wild Rose paper pads which are gorgeous as you have shown with this pretty card.
    Lovely colours, bow & pearl embellishment which adds the perfect finishing touch to this pretty card.

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze T xx (Norwich)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty card Julia. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a lovely card Julia with such a beautiful bow and embellishment. X

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Julia, I'm rather late! Lovely card - was so busy placing an order earlier forgot to leave a message!! Typical !!
    Thank you! Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!