Thursday 21 April 2016

On Your Wedding Day

Hi Bloggers.

A complete contrast to yesterday's card but still using the Spellbinders Regal Allure Die Set -

For the background, I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card using the Creative Expressions Swirling Hearts Embossing Folder.

I added a piece of Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet to a piece of Aqua card. I peeled off the other backing sheet and added CS Diamond Sprinkles. I cut the largest die from the Spellbinders Regal Allure Die Set.

I stamped the 'on your' and 'Wedding Day' from the Justrite Grand Wedding Wishes Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Silver Shine Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using the inner die from the Regal Allure Set. I cut the embellishment die from the set out of my glittered card twice and added them to my sentiment panel as shown.

I tied a bow using 3 lengths of Craft Consortium Duck Egg Satin Ribbon. I cut the flower die from the Spellbinders Lacework Button Flowers Die Set out of my glitter card and cut the matching button die from the same set outof Coconut White Card. I added a Craft Consortium Duck Egg Resin Flower.

I assembled the card as shown adding a Craft Consortium Adhesive Pearl & Rhinestone Cluster to each corner and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Just to let you know, I have ordered some of Leonie Pujol's Masks & Stamp Sets - hopefully, they will arrive very soon. I'll let you know as soon as I've loaded then onto my website.

I've loaded the stock of the Justrite Stitched A2 Banners & Rectangles Die Set - you can find them here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk

34 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, gorgeous card today x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, an absolutely gorgeous card, love the dies and the aqua colours.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card today Thank you.
    Good to see you back June I hope all is well,
    Julia I hope you don't mind me giving this message to June, Thank you.
    take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card today Julia - love the colour!

    Maggie B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, this card is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, it may be softer colours and less vibrant than yesterdays card, but it is gorgeous. Love the aqua colour card, and the subtle bling. Any couple would be astounded to receive it. Take care. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card great colours x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia
    Good morning, hope you enjoyed your Beading retreat and you have refreshed your crafting vibes.
    Love this card, does are fantastic will have to get - unfortunately funds not available as I bought a lot of Sue's dies last week. Roll on pension payday!!!!!
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Julia. Hope you're having a good break.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia today's wedding card is gorgeous. It could easily be adapted to any colour scheme. I hope you are enjoying your break. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia, a beautiful card yesterday's too missed it yesterday due to the time difference and it being late sorry forgot to check back.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia
    A lovely card, I love the colours.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia
    really pretty die set. Lovely card today.
    Anne m xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Lovely colours Next time I have a crafty spend I'll be adding those resin roses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, lovely colour. Gives me inspiration for a card I suspect I may have to make fairly soon.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wowser today Julia love it the colour is great thank you l
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aren't the colours just perfect - the bow finishes a lovely card beautifully.
    Many thanks,
    Sue Mac

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful and yes, totally different. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just love this card Julia. I've been asked to make a wedding card and I'm going to use this design as inspiration although I don't have the regal allure die set. I'm so pleased that I ordered the Justrite Banners & Rectangles from you yesterday as I think they will fly out - looking forward to playing when I receive them. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Julia
    Love everything about this card.WOW
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Julia,
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card, the aqua card is such a pretty colour.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  25. Morning Julia
    What lovely sutle colours beautiful
    Thanks for sharing
    Sue (crafty cockney)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Morning Julia

    I love today's card. The aqua coloured card is my all time favourite, I use it many times

    Smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I like the dies and the way you have used them to frame the sentiment. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julia, A very beautiful Wedding card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello Julia,
    A really lovely card and just right for a Wedding Card! I've been missing for a few days as have been away meeting up with some lovely crafting friends! Hope you are enjoying your holiday.
    Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty, love the colour combination....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful card today Julia. Hope you are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Evening Julia. Beautful wedding card. Love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is another beautiful card and oh I love the aqua, one of my
    favourite colours.

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!