Thursday 28 April 2016

Spellbinders Wedding Collection One Day Special Continues Today

Hi Bloggers.

I have more shows on Hochanda today at 9am, 12noon, 4pm and 7pm. Hope you can join me. I have added photos of the samples to the Gallery section of this blog (access via the top menu) and to my Julia Watts Crafts Facebook Page.

My card went on the Spellbinders Blog last night - you can see it here. It would be lovely if you could leave a comment. The card features the Spellbinders Swirl Stripe Panel that is included in todays shows together with some dies from the last One Day Special.

Here's today's card -

For the background, I embossed a piece of Coconut White Card using the Creative Expressions Provencal lace Embossing Folder.

I cut the largest die in the Spellbinders Ornamental Crest Die Set out of Custard Card. I stamped the sentiment from the Justrite Grand Wedding Wishes Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Bright Gold Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using the middle die in the same die set. This die cuts out the sentiment and gives you a gorgeous frame with deboss detail. I rubbed Enchanted Gold Gilding Wax over the debossed frame. Once dry, I buffed it up using a dry wet wipe.

I cut the little motif die from the Ornamental Crest Die Set out of Custard Card twice. I added CS Flake & Glitter Glue Highlighter to the die cuts and then added CS Frosty Dawn Sparkle Diamond Frost. I added these to my sentiment panel as shown.

I threaded some Craft Consortium Ivory Satin Ribbon through the large die cut and wrapped it around the back of my background. I tied a bow using 2 lengths of Ivory Ribbon and added a Craft Consortium Circle Pearl Diamante.

I assembled the card as shown adding some Craft Consortium Pearl Hearts and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

I did threaten to make some more gift boxes made using the Spellbinders Favorably Simple Gift Box Die Set and I have! I hope you watched Becca's video that I added to yesterday's blog - really good to see.
 
I know this one is hard to see - I've stamped the front and back panels with some of the stamps from the Heartfelt Creations Feather Grass Flourish Stamp Set stamped onto Coconut White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with CS Copper Bronze Lustre Embossing Powder.
This one is made using Phill Martin's Frosty Christmas Holly Paper Pad. Wouldn't it be cool to give pressies in these or hang some on your tree?
 This final one is inspired by the video by Becca that I shared yesterday. Made with Custard Card, I've embossed through the die on the front and back with the Spellbinders Fancy Flourish Grand Impressabilities. I've wrapped the Spellbinders Swirling Grace around it (as in Becca's video) cut from Dark Grey Card. I've cut the flowers using Spellbinders Crossing Crecent Die Set and added a Craft Consortium Ivory Resin Flower.

I've added some of the Hook & Loop Discs, which you can use to fasten the flap on the boxes, to my website here. I've split them down into 10 pairs so you don't end up buying more than you want! Just £1 per pack.

Just a reminder, I've set up a category on my website with products I have in stock from the One Day Special. You can find them here. There's 10% discount on them till midnight tonight.

Stock of Leonie's masks did arrive yesterday - yay! You'll find them here. I think Leonie's co-ordinating stamps should be here on Friday. I'm planning on using the masks and stamps in the Stamping Masterclass that I'm running on Saturday June 11th - you can book a place here.

See you at 9am!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (28th April) - Sue Wilson 3d Classic Itty Bitty Bow Die Set only £4.99!

27 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    Thank you for the very funny and brilliant show last night.
    All the samples are lovely.
    I do hope they move your work top today lol.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia. Great show last night, the box is set to record all today's. Beautiful card and loving all your gift boxes. Sue XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, a beautiful card and more great boxes.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Julia, the card is beautiful, and the little gift bags are stunning, hoping to catch some of the shows live today. Take care and travel safely. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia, fantastic show last night and I really liked the necklace you were wearing, did you make that yourself?. As to the samples wow they were gorgeous, I am so pleased I purchased the Ornamental Crest and Flourishing Fleur dies they are awesome, I am hoping that by next week I will be able to do some die cutting because I am itching to try these and also Sues new dies out.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia
    You are an inspiration to us all - wish they had given you a better counter though! I am vertically challenged like you and it can't be easy on those high counters. Great shows!
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and bags xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia,
    You have wowed us again with your versatility! This card is very pretty. Loved your show last night, how you love to embarrass Charlie, hope you get the set with the lower working area, I like you are short in the height department.
    Getting ready to watch at 9am!!!!!
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia the card and the gift bags are all gorgeous. Those are some amazing dies that you have used. Enjoy your shows today and have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Can I ask a huge favour, when you photograph bags etc that you photograph it alongside something we'd all recognise To be able to judge the size (I haven't seen Becca's video yet, that might help) Totally forgot the shows So I will watch on catch-up, that will help too I expect

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great samples, Julia. Love the bags.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card and bags.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Julia loved the show last night cards were beautiful love the bags thank you got to dash don't want to miss Julia watts
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card and bags again, need to watch last noughts show on catchup (no freeview). Tried to leave a comment on Spellbinders blog but don't think it worked.
    Love Janet X
    From Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card and gift bags just beautiful.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Julia, have just watch your 9am show.
    Love the card from yesterday still .
    Wonder if you will be selling the little bag die
    at all, they are so sweet ?
    Recording the others.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  18. These projects are all very pretty and ideal for special occasions.
    Many thanks,
    Sue Mac

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty and delicate card. Enjoyed last night's show and look forward to catching up on today's later.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia, Loveley card, love the delicate colour. Just managed to catch you on CH7 I'll be so glad when Hochanda is back on 3rd. Missed Sue & John and now you,its been awful. Hope you'll all be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Julia.

    Beautiful Card, great dies, especially the Ornamental Crest, and I love your colours. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another beautiful, elegant card Julia - lovely

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, Yes I watched Becca's video, these little gift bags are fabulous !!
    Your card is stunning, the die-cuts and the colours are really beautiful.
    I love, love, love, all your little gift bags.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another stunning card and beautiful gift bags, I just love them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. More lovely samples today.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Julia

    A beautiful elegant delight! Love the colour combination

    Smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!