Sunday 24 April 2016

RSVP

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

I cut the inner die only from the Spellbinders Quatrafoil Panel Die Set out of Coconut White Card. I cut it in half (I only needed half the length for this dinky little card).

I added a piece of Double Sided Self Adhesive Sheet to the front of the die cut. I added Pale Gold CS Mica Powder to the exposed adhesive on the back of the die cut. I added it to a piece of Coconut White Card cut using Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics B (this traps the mica powder so none escapes).

I removed the other backing sheet from the front of the die cut and then added CS Diamond Sprinkles. I made a frame using Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics B and added it to my card using 3d Foam (and a little CS Glue).

I cut the 'RSVP' from the Spellbinders Inviting Words Die Set. I pressed it into Clear Perfect Medium and then dusted Pale Gold Mica Powder over it. I added some tiny pieces of 3d Foam and added it to my card.

I assembled the card as shown adding some 5mm White Pearls to the corners.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (24th April) - Creative Expressions Tulip Bouquet Stamp Set only £2.99!

25 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, loving today's card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia. Lovely card, great to see a smaller version. Sue XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Julia.
    Thank you a very nice card so different from the usual RSVP's.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card and I've got the die too - woohoo! I'll be trying it this afternoon! Thank you.
    Maggie B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, lovely card today, one of those dies that does not need much.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Julia,
    Love the dinky card, the colour is pretty and makes a nice RSVP card for any occasion.
    Maybe the lettering could have had a shadow to make it really pop!!!!
    But love it all the same.
    Love and crafty hugs.
    Tina T xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning Julia
    Lovely real classy card. So effective. Thanks for sharing a great idea.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour you have used on this card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, such a fabulous card, love your colour choice. Have a great Sunday. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card, it's given me ideas for simple Get well/Thank you cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    I have to say - who wouldn't RSVP to this card - it is so pretty.
    Love the colourway.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the colour Julia thank you xxxx
    Love June horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Julia,
    If you want to make a statement create a card like this......brilliant!
    Love Janet X
    From Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I just love it. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card They don't have to be big to make an impact

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing this and all your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning Julia,
    Great card,another sentiment and it could be for many occasions.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely simple card, but I just love diamond sprinkles, it always just finished something off....thanks Julia...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this understated but very elegant and eye catching card.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia, a beautiful card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another simple, but very attractive card. I like it.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia

    Lovely card today

    Smiles

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card and color used , i do like the wide frame .
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Julia.

    I think this is a very pretty little Card, it would be great for batch makes. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!