Sunday 10 April 2016

For You

Hi Bloggers.

Day 2 of Ally Pally. Another fun day ahead!

Here's today's card -

I've used the Craft Consortium Wild Rose 12 x 12 Paper Pad again.

I stamped the sentiment from John Lockwood's Pierced Tag Sentiments Stamp Set onto Bright White Card using Watering Can Archival. I cut it out using a die from the Spellbinders Circle Contempo Tags Die Set.

I placed one of the smallers dies from the same set over some flowers on one of the papers in the pad and cut it out. I repeated this so I had 2 die cuts the same. I cut the corresponding larger die in the set out of Bright White Card twice.

I chose one of the linen finish papers for my background. I wrapped some Colonial Rose Ribbon around it and tied a bow using 2 lengths of it. I added a Craft Consortium Heart Cluster Rhinestone Charm.

I assembled the card as shown adding some 5mm White Pearls and piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card with all website orders (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (10th April) - Phill Martin Elegant Milestone Anniversaries Stamp Set only £9.99!

25 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    A very pretty card Thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia. Lovely card, hope that you're enjoying AP. Sue XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, beautiful card enjoy your weekend.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card ,nice colours in the papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Julia this is a gorgeous card I love the papers and the dies. We are just leaving to make our way to Ally Pally I will stop by and say hi. Have a great day. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, another lovely card with the papers, they really are gorgeous, and that rhinestone charm is stunning. Just been added to my wishlist. Enjoy day 2 at Ally Pally. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia,
    Lovely card using papers. Glad you are enjoying Ally Pally watching on TVs looks to be a fantastic atmosphere.
    Enjoy day no 2.
    Love and crafty hugs
    Tina T xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia, a beautiful card here using the lovely consortium papers, it is stunning and the lovely embellishment on the front wow, I wished I had seen them yesterday if they were at Ally Pally.

    It was really lovely to see you there and have a little chat, then when I came back a bit later you were all swamped with people 3 and 4 deep which was great to see, I managed to get all the stuff on my list and more so was dead chuffed. Have another great day today.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia
    Love this paper apd and your cards that came from it. Look likes Ally Pally is a good laugh. Sorry can't be there.
    Anne M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The craft consortium papers look lovely. Pretty card.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's that beautiful paper pad again - you are certainly making the most of it, Julia. Such a pretty card.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card Julia great colours x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Julia made with the beautiful papers thank you Julia xxxxxxx
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card again Julia, have fun at Ally Pally.
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty card Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another really pretty card Julia! Love those papers!
    Enjoy Ally Pally and safe trip home! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty paper Julie to compliment a pretty card

    Crafty smiles

    June

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Julia.

    Lovely Card. I really like the die set, the paper and your colour combination. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card today Julia. Good to see you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia, I love this card, these papers are stunning, especially the colour, and the rhinestone charm is fabulous.
    I hope your second day went brilliantly, I bet you are exhausted.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. These papers are just so pretty and your card is just stunning. Hope you've had a good day at Ally Pally. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another pretty card with those papers Hope AP went well

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia. Had a great day yesterday and it was lovely seeing your cards up close, they look even lovelier. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Julia. Hope today was as good
    as yesterday at AP ? I had a real good time
    but paying a bit for it today but so worth it
    twice a year. Lovely to see all the other presenters
    too. Have a well earned rest later today if you can.
    See you soon, Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!