Saturday 26 December 2015

Thankful

Hi Bloggers.

Hope you had a good Christmas Day. Here's today's card -

A demo bits card yet again! The background is Coconut White Card with Phill Martin CS Frosty Blue Sparkle Texture Paste spread through the Criss Cross Mask.

The borders are brom Sue Wilson's Spanish Collection Corner, Border & Tag Set - cut in Coconut White and backed with a strip of Sky Blue Card.

The sentiment and the daisy chain heart are from John Lockwood's Daisy Chain Elements Stamp Set, stamped onto Coconut White Card using Cobalt Archival. This was originally stamped onto a Spellbinders Triple Flip Card die cut but, as many of you will have witnessed if you've been to one of my Spellbinders demos this year, I got ink on some areas on the other sections on the die cut. Now, I usually use it anyway but this one had too much mess on it for me so, although not designed for it, I cut it out using Sue's Heart of Hearts Die Set and inked through the die with Phill Martin CS Frosty Sky Colour Cloud applied with a Smoothie. I cut the largest die in the set out of Sky Blue Card.

I cut some of Sue's Delicate Daisies Open Petals our of Cobalt Card and some of Sue's Laurel Leaves out of Coconut White Card, inking through the die with Frosty Sky. I added some Frosty Sky Twinkles to the centre of the flowers and then sprinkled some CS Iced Snow Glitter Jewels over.


I assembled the card as shown piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.


Today is the last day that you can get 25% off everything in the Christmas Category on my website - offer expires midnight tonight. From tomorrow up to and including New Years Day, I will be running a series of one day flash sales so be sure to check back here every day or on my facebook page so that you don't miss out!

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card on all website orders placed in December (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
25% off all items in Christmas Category till midnight 26th December.
Deal of the Day today - 26th December - Clear Sparklers only 99p per pack!
 

31 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, Happy Boxing Day hope you had a fabulous Christmas and got lots of goodies from Santa, this a beautiful card love the cobalt blue colour.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    I hope you had a good day yesterday a nice rest.
    Today's card is lovely thank you. Have a good weekend take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia,
    I Love Your "Outstanding Card"
    I Love The Techniques You've Used And The Beautiful Colour Palette, Thank You For Sharing.
    Happy Boxing Day
    Hugs From Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia. Another lovely card.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Julia, I have that mask too, very pretty with Johns stamp. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Julia, I love the colours.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia the card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, a beautiful card today, I love the colours you have used and the JL stamps, gorgeous.

    Have a great Boxing Day whatever you are doing, stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia a beautiful card again today I love the colour palette. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas day .Gloria (Sidcup) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. Amazing how a change of colour of both card and texture paste can result in such different cards using this cross cross mask, it really is versatile.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning Julia, Beautiful, and what a gorgeous compilation, truly beautiful !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morning Julia,
    A lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning Julia, Beautiful, and what a gorgeous compilation, truly beautiful !!
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia love the card today hope you had a lovely day
    June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning Julia. Hope you had a lovely day yesterday and will have a great Boxing Day. Another wonderful card (as usual) I have the mask and I love it but it but I need to get some more sparkle paste as I only have the silver and this card with the blue is gorgeous. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card in my favourite colour Right! Home alone today as husband works on Boxing Day - so it's into the craft room to do a massive clear up after the Christmas crafting Have a great day what ever you're up to

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia, a beautiful card, making us all look forward to bright sunshine days. Need to dig out my masks and have some play time. Hope you have a relaxing day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia.

    A very Pretty Card. The Criss Cross Mask is one of my favourites and works really well with this border. I love your floral elements. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia
    Happy Boxing day
    Lovely card and gorgeous colors used.
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card great colours xx hazel

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Julia. Love the colours. Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty card...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, love the daisies.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow another gorgeous card and I love the colour you have used, the whole card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Morning Julia, lovely card! Beautiful background and
    love the colour.
    Take care, Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia
    Beautiful card & love the pretty shades of blue which look lovely.
    Very pretty card & suitable for any occasion..

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze T xx (Norwich)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julia, wow this is stunning! I love the blue's used and I have the border from Sue's set. I also have the sentiment! When I went to Ally Pally last year we bought some goodies on Sue's stall and you had a free sentiment given to you....and this was it! Just one sentiment can mean a million things xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!