Wednesday 30 December 2015

Congratulations

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

The background is from my demo bits - a piece of Coconut White Card embossed using the Couture Creations Garden Frame then grouted with Phill Martin's CS Chic Grey Blue Sparkle Texture Paste.

The frame is also from my demo bits - cut using Sue's Wilson's Double Pierced Rectangles. I added 3D Foam to the back of the frame and onto some Acetate. I cut Sue's Heart of Hearts Dies out of Coconut White Card. I glued the heart to the Acetate. Rather than waste the little bits from the die cuts, I used them as 'shaker bits' and added more 3D Foam to the back of the Acetate to set it above the grouted background.

I stamped the sentiment from John Lockwood's Flower Hearts Stamp Set onto Coconut White Card using Clear Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Silver Shine Detail Embossing Powder. I cut it out using Sue's Pierced Flags. The flower is also from my demo bits - made using Sue's Perfect Peony Complete Petals and following Sue's tutorial here and here. I added some CS Dries Clear Glue and some CS Iced Snow Glitter Jewels.

I assembled the card as shown adding some White Pearl Corners and some more layers cut using Sue's Double Pierced Rectangles.

Today's flash sale on my website is

20% off Dies

Offer applies till midnight tonight or while stocks last. Discount is applied at checout.

John Lockwood is launching an MDF storage One Day Special on Hochanda this evening starting at 8pm and continuing through tomorrow. Hope you can tune in.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card on all website orders placed in December (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (30th December) - Pack of 5 Sakura Glaze Pens : Lights only £7.99!


33 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card, thank you.
    Just in time for Valentine's day. I must check Phills site to see if he has a "Be mine" stamp.
    Take care all Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of Phill's stamps on my website. I haven't seen a be mine stamp - I will suggest it to him.

      Delete
  2. Morning Julia, this is a gorgeous card and as Kitty said ideal for Valentine's Day as well as a wedding or anniversary card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Julia. Another lovely card. Are you getting down your box of demo bits?
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, another stunning card from your collection, to like white on white cards x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, I love the heart die.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Julia, perfect for a wedding or anniversary.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Julia ,this looks stunning. I adore the heart die.Gloria (Sidcup) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, A really lovely card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Julia today's card is gorgeous I love the design that heart is stunning. I think I might need an engagement card soon thank you for the inspiration. Have a great day today. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning Julia, A really lovely card.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Julia, this card is really beautiful, love the heart raised on the acetate above the background. Take care, have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card. Like the idea of not wasting bits by making it a shaker card.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Julia, love the card you sent me last week with an order I placed

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Julia thank you love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card - love it. My thoughts are with those up North.

    Got the recorder set for John.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Julia,
    A gorgeous card love it.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card ,i so like the little ice snow glitter jewels,
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia,
    Stunning Card Thank You So Much For Sharing Like The Lady Above I Love The Iced Snow Glitter Jewels.
    Hugs From Sam xxx
    Carry On Creating ✂️✂️✂️

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Julia.

    I think this is a beautiful card. As a white on white with the hint of grey and silver it would be lovely as a Wedding Card. I would save the waste from the heart but then forget to use them, lol. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Julia, wow! Gorgeous card and love the heart. Love the added Chic grey and blue sparkle in the background. Just stunning! Lynn, like you I keep the wasted bits....they all in little pots.....and I forget to use them.....! "Thank you Julia" xx Love Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow this is so pretty and I am so pleased you have used the heart of hearts die as I have bought this one and it arrived this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful versatile card Julia, thank you for sharing....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a classy card Julia, it's absolutely beautiful. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Julia,
    Really pretty card in classy white and silver....beautiful.
    Love Janet x
    from Wakefield

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Julia. This is a gorgeous card. X

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!