Monday 28 December 2015

True Friend

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -

Another card (yes, an actual card this time) made from The Hobby House All Dressed Up Kit. All the papers, embellishments and card blank are froom the kit. I've just added a little extra Black Card and a teeny bit of white card from my stash to stamp my sentiment on.

I've cut the topper and black mat out using Sue Wilson's Double Pierced Rectangles.

The kit has lots of sentiments on it but I wanted to use Sue's Pierced Flags and the sentiments supplied didn't quite fit so I stamped my sentiment from the Wild Rose Studio Everyday Sentiments onto some white card using Jet Black Archival and cut out using Pierced Flags and cut another out of Black Card.

I made a flower from some paper from the kit and Black Card using Sue's Orange Blossom - Complete Petals and Open Petals. I cut a couple of leaves out of Black Card using Sue's Lauel Leaves Die Set.

Today's flash sale on my website is -

20% off all products from The Hobby House

Offer expires midnight tonight (or while stocks last). Discount is applied at checkout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card on all website orders placed in December (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
Deal of the Day today (28th December) -  Couture Creations Simone's Style - only £12.99!

25 comments:

  1. Morning Julia, this is a fabulous card.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia.
    Thank you this is a really cute card.
    Have fun and take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Julia. The more I look at this card the more I love it. The papers you've used are perfect for this card. Lovely layout. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Julia, its a really beautiful card today x anyone would be privileged to receive one of your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning, love the card so sweet.

    crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Julia,
    A cute card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love this card Julia very pretty I'm after sues peirced flag and the large peirced toppers I wonder if you have them?love always June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have them - click on the items highlighted in the text

      Delete
  8. Morning julie, amazing, love it


    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Julia, This is really pretty, I love the Hobby House images.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Julia, This is really pretty, I love the Hobby House images.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Julia, the card is gorgeous, love the lime green with black. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Julia.

    I think this is a sweet Card. Great layout, colour combination and floral element. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes


    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stuff I love the lay out Note to self - vary the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Afternoon Julia ,oh such a sweet card Gloria (Sidcup) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julia,
    Very cute card, I like the way that you have used the pearl embellishments.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is really pretty, love the pearl flower embellishment used...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Julia,
    lovely card and papers. Also like the new flower die.
    Take care, Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Julia
    Stunning pretty card & love the mix of colours which work so well together.
    Definitely one for the girls & suitable for all age groups & occasions.

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze T xx (Norwich)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love the image you have used and the colours. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia, this is so lovely and the little girl is so cute x An amazing mix of colours using all the different papers that match perfectly x Love the whole card, it's perfect! xx Love Karen xx Congratulations Loraine on winning the Friday giveaway! Wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!