Saturday 12 December 2015

Sending You Roses

Hi Bloggers.

Here's today's card -


For the background, I ran a piece of Baby Pink Card through the Spellbinders Platinum Machine with the Creative Expressions Wild Roses Embossing Folder.

I cut Sue' Wilson's Lattice Window Striplet out 3 times, cutting the plain dies out of Baby Pink Card and the decorative dies with their plain partner out of Chestnut Card.

I stamped the sentiment from John Lockwood's Scribble Rose Elements Stamp Set onto Baby Pink Card using Coffee Archival. I cut tit out using a die from Sue's Zoe Die Set. I cut the largest die in the set out of Baby Pink Card and the largest 2 dies together out of Chestnut Card. I glued the die cuts together and added my sentiment piece.

I tied a bow using 2 lengths of Pink/Brown Solid Centre Band Satin Ribbon. I cut a rose out of Baby Pink and Chestnut Card using Sue's Blushing Rose Die Set.

I assembled the card as shown piercing around the edges using my Tim Holtz Ruler, Precision Probe and Piercing Mat.

Just a reminder that Sue continues with her One Day Special on Hochanda today with shows at 9am, 12noon, 4pm and 7pm. There's a 10% discount running on the items I have in stock from the shows on my website here till Midnight tonight.

Thanks for stopping by.

Julia.
www.juliawattscrafts.co.uk
Free card on all website orders placed in December (ask for one in the comments box at checkout).
25% off all items in Christmas Category till midnight 26th December.  

25 comments:

  1. Morning Julia.
    A lovely card beautiful colours, Thank you.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Julia, a gorgeous card I love the colour and a the bow is beautiful.
    Nancyd xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like these 2 colours used together

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Julia. The striplet die looks so effective.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Julia, I am loving today's card, which is very similar to the one Sue demo'd last night on Hochanda, what a great show it was too. I love the colours you have used especially matching the ribbon as well.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card-great colour combination. Looks very striking.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Julia .Baby pink & Chestnut card together WOW!! stunning .Have a good day .Gloria (sidcup) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The unusual colour combination really works here, Julia.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia,
    Beautiful card, love the colour combination and this striplet die is gorgeous.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card great colours x xhazel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Julia
    A beautiful card, I love the colours. The lattice window and Zoe dies are both lovely.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Julia love it the colours jump out thank you love always June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. An interesting colour combinations which is not showing up well on my iPad but I suspect it is gorgeous. Wasn't sure about this lattice window when I first saw it but am rapidly coming to the conclusion that it has a lot to offer.

    Teress

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant Julia. Colours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Julia. I love this striplet. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Julia, another beauty today, this striplet die is one of my favourites, so I hope I get it in my Christmas stocking. Have a great day. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another wonderful card. Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great work, love this
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello Julia.

    I think this is a very classy, elegant Card. The layout is lovely and I'm even liking the chestnut card a little, lol. Thanks for sharing.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Julia this is a stunning card I love the dies you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Julia, This card is really beautiful, I love, love, love, this striplet die and you have made a beautiful card with it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Julia, This card is really beautiful, I love, love, love, this striplet die and you have made a beautiful card with it.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very unusual colours, pink and brown, but so stunning, I love this card Julia....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Julia
    Beautiful card & love the pink & chocolate colour which looks stunning.
    I must say it's so refreshing to see different colours because we tend to stick to our favourite ones most of the time.

    Beautiful card as always.

    Crafty Hugs
    Haze T xx (Norwich)

    ReplyDelete

Only positive comments please!